Showing 1–24 of 59 results
- Silicone moulds - Silmaé
- ES-TAMP decorative mats
- Plant-based & mixed food
- Easy Pie - Silicone pie moulds
- Honeycomb moulds
- Hamburger moulds
- Silicone chocolate moulds
- Silicone moulds for sweets
- Silicone frame
- Relief baking mat
- Original Silicone Moulds
- Square silicone moulds
- Silicone cube moulds
- Heart silicone moulds
- Silicone mould Cylinder
- Dome and Sphere Mould
- Oval silicone moulds
- Pyramid silicone moulds
- Silicone rectangle moulds
- Triangle silicone mould
- Barquette moulds
- Briochette Moulds
- Silicone log moulds
- Cake moulds silicone
- Canelé moulds
- Silicone Financier moulds
- Florentine moulds
- Sponge cake mould
- Kugelhopf moulds
- Professional Madeleine Moulds
- Silicone Manqué Mould
- Insert silicone moulds
- Muffin silicone moulds
- Silicone tartlet moulds
- Savarin moulds
- Rugby World Cup Mould
- Fiberglass moulds - Fibermaé
- Bakery equipment
Filter by price
Hamburgers mould 15 cells – 104×20 mm47,47 € EXCL
Hamburgers mould 11 cells – 125×18 mm47,47 € EXCL
Hamburgers mould 11 cells – 114×18 mm47,47 € EXCL
Hamburger mould 12 cavities – 135×18 mm83,28 € EXCL
Fiberglass mini oval mould – 25 cavities – 61 ml50,98 € EXCL
Dropburger mould 12 cavities – 148x25mm50,98 € EXCL
Bread triangle mould 28 cells – 110x99x20 mm83,28 € EXCL
Round bread mould 40 cells – 46×29 mm47,47 € EXCL
Round bread mould 12 cells – 92×43 mm47,47 € EXCL
Rectangle bread mould 8 cells – 240x70x35 mm47,47 € EXCL
Rectangle bread mould 5 cells – 320x85x30 mm47,47 € EXCL
Rectangle bread mould 24 cells – 90x40x30 mm47,47 € EXCL
Rectangle bread mould 12 cells – 180x80x20 mm47,47 € EXCL
Square bread mould 35 cells – 90x90x25 mm83,28 € EXCL
Square bread mould 12 cells – 110x110x20 mm47,47 € EXCL
Mini square mould 35 cells – 56x56x24 mm47,47 € EXCL
Tartlet mould 60 cells – 45×10 mm47,47 € EXCL
Milk bread mould 48 cells – 130x48x18 mm83,28 € EXCL
Milk bread mould 36 cells – 110x50x18 mm63,05 € EXCL
Milk bread mould 24 cells – 130x48x18 mm47,47 € EXCL
Eclairs mould 36 cells – 125x25x5 mm47,47 € EXCL
Eclairs mould 48 cells – 75x25x20 mm47,47 € EXCL
Eclairs mould 27 cells – 150x25x5 mm47,47 € EXCL
Mini eclairs mould 48 cells – 70x25x5 mm47,47 € EXCL
THE ADVANTAGES OF FIBREGLASS FOR MOULDS?
- Even cooking: the open mesh allows excellent heat diffusion and offers even cooking resulting in a beautiful golden crust. The moisture that is released during baking results in a crispy exterior and soft interior.
- Resistance: the siliconised fibreglass moulds are suitable for baking up to +280°C
- Easy to unmould: thanks to the non-stick qualities of our silicone, unmoulding your preparations will no longer be a problem. You will obtain a perfect result without any risk of breakage.
- Easy cleaning: the cleaning process of Silmaé moulds is very simple and fast.
- Made in France: all our silicone moulds are made in our workshop in La Ville-aux-Dames.
- Food conformity: guaranteed food conformity (European and American standards in force)
- Simplicity: easy to use, store and maintain.
- Versatility: 1 mould = several uses! Our fibreglass moulds can be used to prepare various sweet and savoury recipes.
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR FIBREGLASS MOULD?
The fibreglass moulds are ideal for baking baguettes, buns, donuts, bread pudding, choux pastry, buns, etc.
At Maé Innovation, we offer many different shapes of fibreglass moulds to meet the needs of food professionals and chefs. There are square, round, rectangular, oval and triangular moulds. Our range is very varied and we aim to develop it in order to offer you even more novelties.
Now that you know the different shapes we offer, let’s talk about the sizes of the fibreglass sheets. We have 3 large mould sizes: 400×600 mm, 400×800 mm and finally 600×800 mm. This choice must be made according to the dimensions of the professional oven you have.
There is also a wide choice of sizes for the cells. We offer moulds with mini cells to make mini pastries, mini breads, mini cakes or even mini buns. But also moulds with large cells to allow you to make breads, baguettes, ciabattas or even rectangular breads.
A wide range of dishes can be made with this mould. Fibreglass is very popular for the production of your hamburger buns. Thanks to the micro-perforations in the mould, your burger buns will be crispier on the outside and especially softer on the inside for a very tasty result. They are also perfect for other recipes such as bagels, hot dog buns, sandwich buns, bread pudding, ciabattas and many more. Using a mould to bake your breads, buns and baguettes is a guarantee for a perfect and even result.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THE USE OF FIBERMAÉ FIBREGLASS MOULDS
DESIGNED FOR FOOD CONTACT, ALL APPLICATIONS:
The siliconised glass fibre moulds are suitable for contact with foodstuffs in accordance with the specifications of article 6 of the decree of 25 November 1992 for use with aqueous and acidic foodstuffs for which the directive 85/572/EEC provides for a reduction coefficient of 3 or more (bakery and pastry products)
Siliconised fibreglass moulds can withstand temperatures of up to +260°C. At extreme temperatures, it is important not to exert any mechanical stress or stretching, deformation.
- Silicone is by nature non-stick and does not require a release agent in most cases. Caution: an excess of release agent or fat accelerates the ageing of the mould.
- Demoulding is quick and easy. It is done either by manually gripping the products on the top of the siliconised fibreglass mould, or by deforming the mould manually or automatically.
- In the case of automatic de-moulding, make sure you use compatible de-moulding fingers so as not to cut the fabric. Do not hesitate to contact Maé Innovation for any further questions.
- Do not use sharp or abrasive tools or accessories.
- Do not bring the siliconised fibreglass moulds into contact with a flame. The risk is that the material will simply disintegrate, as it is self-extinguishing.
- Adjust the firing times and temperatures according to the oven used. It is recommended to use a perforated support (perforated aluminium plate or grid).
- This list is not exhaustive and does not replace the precautions and tests necessary for each use. The list is provided for information purposes only and does not commit Maé, in particular with regard to the life of the mould.
MAINTENANCE AND CLEANING TIPS FOR FIBERMAÉ FIBREGLASS MOULDS
- Your fibreglass moulds are stored on ladders. Do not deform your moulds during storage.
- Shake out crumbs, seeds and other residues by hand from the siliconised fibreglass moulds.
- The frequency of cleaning depends on the moulded products. Do not allow the siliconised glass fibre moulds to become dirty.
THE ADVANTAGES OF FIBERMAÉ COMPARED TO OTHER FIBREGLASS MOULDS
Maé Innovation’s siliconised fibreglass moulds have many advantages. First of all, our moulds are designed for intensive and industrial use. They are suitable for your automated production lines. But there are several other advantages that differentiate our fibreglass moulds from others.
Firstly, our moulds are of professional quality! Made in France, with 100% premium quality food grade silicone. Our moulds are known and recognised by professionals, chefs and food manufacturers alike.
Secondly, the non-stick silicone coating on our fibreglass moulds is simply amazing. You do not need to add any fat to the moulds before baking. Demoulding is extremely easy! Save time by investing directly in professional quality cooking utensils and you won’t be disappointed.
And finally, the wide variety of shapes we offer for sale is our main advantage. In our selection of fibreglass moulds, you are bound to find the shape you need! In our range, you can find standard shapes such as square moulds, round moulds, oval moulds, triangular moulds. But also more original shapes such as bagel moulds, eclair moulds, brioche moulds, bread pudding moulds. So try out Maé Innovation’s fibreglass moulds now!
100% premium silicone suitable for food contact
Free delivery from 100€ of purchases
100% secure payment