Showing all 13 results
- Silicone moulds - Silmaé
- Silicone frame
- Savarin moulds
- Honeycomb moulds
- Dome and Sphere Mould
- Silicone mould Cylinder
- Silicone cube moulds
- Heart silicone moulds
- Pyramid silicone moulds
- Original Silicone Moulds
- Oval silicone moulds
- Silicone chocolate moulds
- Silicone moulds for sweets
- Square silicone moulds
- Plant-based & mixed food
- Barquette moulds
- Briochette Moulds
- Canelé moulds
- Easy Pie - Silicone pie moulds
- Silicone Manqué Mould
- Silicone Financier moulds
- Florentine moulds
- Hamburger moulds
- Insert silicone moulds
- Kugelhopf moulds
- Muffin silicone moulds
- Sponge cake mould
- Cake moulds silicone
- Silicone tartlet moulds
- Silicone log moulds
- Professional Madeleine Moulds
- Silicone rectangle moulds
- Triangle silicone mould
- ES-TAMP decorative mats
- Relief baking mat
- Silicone mould GN1/1 size
- Fiberglass moulds - Fibermaé
- Bakery equipment
- New products
Filter by price
Madeleine mould 45 cells – 20 ml72,10 € EXCL
Finger madeleine mould 20 cells – 36 ml38,84 € EXCL
Gourmet madeleine mould 24 cavities – 90 ml72,10 € EXCL
Giant madeleine mould 3 cavities – 430 ml43,00 € EXCL
Madeleine mould 21 cells – 20 ml38,84 € EXCL
Mini madeleine 100 cells – 5.5 ml72,10 € EXCL
Mini madeleine 50 cells – 5.5 ml38,84 € EXCL
Mini madeleine mould 78 cavities – 8.6 ml72,10 € EXCL
Madeleine mould 20 cells – 31.5 ml38,84 € EXCL
Madeleine mould 40 cells – 31.5 ml72,10 € EXCL
Finger madeleine mould 40 cells – 36 ml72,10 € EXCL
PACK OF 2 – FINGER MADELEINE 20 cells (2×10)- 36 ml32,78 € EXCL
Silicone mould “Finger” 8 cavities – 12.5 ml15,38 € EXCL
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR PROFESSIONAL MADELEINE MOULD ?
The madeleine is a great classic of French pastry, simple and delicious, it pleases young and older alike. We offer a wide range of professional madeleine moulds from 3 to 100 cells. You will find moulds to make mini madeleines or giant madeleines for even more delicacies, in the shape of a cake to share. Maé also innovates in the design of new shapes of silicone moulds, we offer you the finger madeleine to make individual dessert recipes that vary from the classic madeleine shape. Let your imagination run wild with new madeleine recipes. All you have to do is choose from our selection of silicone moulds.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE OF PROFESSIONAL MADELEINE MOULDS ?
DESIGNED FOR FOOD CONTACT, ALL APPLICATIONS :
Maé madeleine moulds are made with 100% premium silicone and are suitable for food contact. Maé silicone moulds comply with the specifications of article 6 of the decree of 25 November 1992 for use with aqueous and acidic foods, as well as fatty foods for which the 85/572/EEC directive provides a reduction coefficient of 3 or more (bakery products, pastries, confectionery, fruit, fish, cheese, chocolates, ready meals, etc.).
- Do not use sharp or abrasive tools or accessories.
- Do not bring the plates and moulds into contact with a flame. The risk is the simple disintegration of the material as it is self-extinguishing
- Adapt the firing times and temperatures to the oven used. It is recommended to use a perforated support (perforated aluminium plate or grid).
- This list is not exhaustive and does not replace the precautions and tests necessary for each use. The list is provided for information purposes only and does not commit Maé, in particular with regard to the life of the mould.
HOW TO UNMOULD YOUR MADELEINES ?
Maé Innovation’s professional silicone madeleine moulds are all made in France, with 100% premium silicone which makes the mould non-sticky. You don’t need to butter or oil your mould before poaching your madeleine dough. Turn out the madeleines from the Maé moulds easily and quickly either by manually gripping the products on the top of the silicone plate or by pushing the silicone onto the back of the plate. With Maé Innovation’s professional quality madeleine moulds, you will have no more problems when removing your madeleines from the mould.
HOW TO KEEP YOUR MADELEINES SOFT ?
To obtain soft madeleines when they come out of the oven, it is all about baking. Your oven must be well preheated, at least to 200°C. To cook well and remain soft, the madeleines must be seized as soon as your mould is placed in the oven. It is advisable to put a stainless steel grid underneath your mould rather than a perforated baking tray. Be careful not to open the oven door when baking your madeleines, as the madeleine may not swell and therefore bake without the beautiful bump on your madeleines.
HOW TO MAKE A NICE BUMP ON YOUR MADELEINES ?
Because a madeleine without its famous bump is not a real madeleine, we are going to give you the methods to make professional madeleines.
YOUR MADELEINE MOULD :
First of all, you need to choose your madeleine mould. It is thanks to the shape of the mould that you will obtain pretty, well ribbed madeleines. For this, we suggest that you choose a professional silicone madeleine mould from Maé Innovation. This 100% premium silicone product will ensure that your madeleines are a success. Be careful not to fill the cavities of your mould to the maximum, as this may cause them to overflow and make flat madeleines.
THERMAL SHOCK :
You need to be patient for a nice bump to form on top of your madeleines. Your madeleine dough must rest in the fridge for at least several hours, ideally overnight. Once it has rested well, fill your madeleine mould with a piping bag. Then, once filled, put the mould back in the fridge. Insert your mould in the preheated oven. The thermal shock will create a lump that will never fall out.
There you have it, you now know the chef’s tips for making a beautiful bump on your madeleines !
OUR IDEAS FOR FLAVOURING YOUR MADELEINES
The madeleine is a pastry that is constantly being reinvented in the kitchens of great chefs. The possibilities of recipes are endless with the madeleine, whether it is for a snack with the authentic madeleine, as a dessert with a madeleine-shaped cake or even as an appetizer with mini savoury madeleines. With Roquefort cheese, walnuts, maple syrup, mint, raspberry… There is always a new way to flavour your madeleines to your taste and desires !
Find the recipe of the chef Mathias Gautron: The madeleine to share Vanilla & Red Fruits
THE ADVANTAGES OF MAÉ INNOVATION MADELEINE MOULDS
- Premium food grade silicone for intensive and professional use : our moulds are designed for professionals. Our high quality silicone allows our moulds to have a very long lifespan.
- Resistance to extreme temperatures: the madeleine moulds are suitable for baking up to +280°C and for mechanical freezing up to -40°C or cryogenic freezing down to -100°C with certain precautions.
- Easy to turn out : thanks to the non-stick qualities of our silicone, turning out your madeleines will not be a problem. You will obtain perfect madeleines without any risk of breaking.
- Easy to clean : the cleaning process of Silmaé moulds is very simple and fast.
- Made in France : all our silicone moulds are made in our workshop in La Ville-aux-Dames, near Tours.
- Guaranteed food conformity (European and American standards in force).
- Suitable for use on automated production lines: with the dosing centres common to many Silmaé, our moulds are suitable for all your machines.
- 1 mould = several uses : our silicone moulds can be used to prepare different recipes, sweet or savoury.
100% premium silicone suitable for food contact
Free delivery from 100€ of purchases
100% secure payment