Showing all 7 results
- Silicone moulds - Silmaé
- Silicone frame
- Savarin moulds
- Honeycomb moulds
- Dome and Sphere Mould
- Silicone mould Cylinder
- Silicone cube moulds
- Heart silicone moulds
- Pyramid silicone moulds
- Original Silicone Moulds
- Oval silicone moulds
- Silicone chocolate moulds
- Silicone moulds for sweets
- Square silicone moulds
- Plant-based & mixed food
- Barquette moulds
- Briochette Moulds
- Canelé moulds
- Easy Pie - Silicone pie moulds
- Silicone Manqué Mould
- Silicone Financier moulds
- Florentine moulds
- Hamburger moulds
- Insert silicone moulds
- Kugelhopf moulds
- Muffin silicone moulds
- Sponge cake mould
- Cake moulds silicone
- Silicone tartlet moulds
- Silicone log moulds
- Professional Madeleine Moulds
- Silicone rectangle moulds
- Triangle silicone mould
- ES-TAMP decorative mats
- Relief baking mat
- Rugby World Cup Mould
- Silicone mould GN1/1 size
- Fiberglass moulds - Fibermaé
- Bakery equipment
- New products
Filter by price
Honeycomb mat41,24 € EXCL
Honeycomb pebble mould – 764 ml24,96 € EXCL
Honeycomb pebble 12 cells – 93 ml38,84 € EXCL
Mini honeycomb pebble mould 35 cells – 11.5 ml38,84 € EXCL
Hive mould 12 cells – 78 ml38,84 € EXCL
Pebble mould – 800 ml33,02 € EXCL
Mini octagon mould 55 cells- 25 ml72,10 € EXCL
WHAT TO MAKE WITH A SILICONE HONEYCOMB MOULD
Add originality to your recipes with this moulds. The honeycomb silicone mould range is designed for food professionals and chefs who want to impress and bring their pastries to life with a creative shape. This product allows you to highlight your creations through the products of the hive. Our moulds are suitable for all your uses. If you want to make sweet or savoury, you can! If you want to bake or freeze, you can too! Whether hot or cold, our honeycomb moulds are resistant to extreme temperatures ranging from -40°C to +280°C.
In our range of honeycomb moulds, we offer a wide variety of shapes and sizes. This allows you to make many different preparations. For example, you can use our honeycomb mat to make a honeycomb decoration to add a designer touch to your plate. They are also perfect for making sharing cakes as well as individual cakes. In particular, we have the honeycomb cake mould for sharing, ideal for making a cake that looks as good as it tastes inside. Find the recipe for the honeycomb cake by chef Eric Lecerf. If this mould size is too big for you, don’t worry. The honeycomb pebble mould is also available in mini and individual sizes!
So if you are looking for professional quality honeycomb moulds to add to your kitchen utensils: get the Maé Innovation moulds! An added bonus: they are made in France with 100% premium food grade silicone. Our moulds are the ideal choice for making delicious and original pastries. With this mould, you can easily and quickly remove all your pastries from the mould. The non-stick effect of our silicone allows you to unmould without the risk of breaking your preparations.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THE USE OF SILICONE “HONEYCOMB” MOULDS
DESIGNED FOR FOOD CONTACT, ALL APPLICATIONS:
Maé’s silicone honeycomb moulds are made from 100% premium silicone and are suitable for food contact. Maé silicone plates comply with the specifications of article 6 of the decree of 25 November 1992 for use with aqueous and acidic foods, as well as fatty foods for which the 85/572/EEC directive provides a reduction coefficient of 3 or more (bakery products, pastries, confectionery, fruit, fish, cheese, chocolates, ready meals, etc.).
- Do not use sharp or abrasive tools or accessories.
- Do not bring the plates and moulds into contact with a flame. The risk is that the material will simply disintegrate, as it is self-extinguishing.
- Adapt the firing times and temperatures to the oven used. It is recommended to use a perforated support (perforated aluminium plate or grid).
- This list is not exhaustive and does not replace the precautions and tests necessary for each use. The list is provided for information purposes only and does not commit Maé, in particular with regard to the life of the mould.
THE ADVANTAGES OF MAÉ INNOVATION’S SILICONE HONEYCOMB MOULDS
- Premium food grade silicone for intensive and professional use: our moulds are designed for professionals, our high quality silicone allows our moulds to have a long life span.
- Resistance to extreme temperatures: the honeycomb moulds are suitable for cooking up to +280°C and for mechanical freezing up to -40°C or cryogenic freezing down to -100°C with certain precautions.
- Easy to remove from the mould: thanks to the non-stick properties of our silicone, removing from the mould is no longer a problem. You will obtain a perfect result without any risk of breakage.
- Easy cleaning: the cleaning process of Silmaé moulds is very simple and fast.
- Made in France: all our silicone moulds are made in our workshop in La Ville-aux-Dames.
- Guaranteed food conformity (European and American standards in force)
- Suitable for use on automated production lines: with the dosing centres common to many Silmaé, our moulds are suitable for all your machines.
- 1 mould = several uses: our silicone moulds can be used to prepare different recipes.
100% premium silicone suitable for food contact
Free delivery from 100€ of purchases
100% secure payment