Showing all 2 results
- Silicone moulds - Silmaé
- Silicone frame
- Savarin moulds
- Honeycomb moulds
- Dome and Sphere Mould
- Silicone mould Cylinder
- Silicone cube moulds
- Heart silicone moulds
- Pyramid silicone moulds
- Original Silicone Moulds
- Oval silicone moulds
- Silicone chocolate moulds
- Silicone moulds for sweets
- Square silicone moulds
- Plant-based & mixed food
- Barquette moulds
- Briochette Moulds
- Canelé moulds
- Easy Pie - Silicone pie moulds
- Silicone Manqué Mould
- Silicone Financier moulds
- Florentine moulds
- Hamburger moulds
- Insert silicone moulds
- Kugelhopf moulds
- Muffin silicone moulds
- Sponge cake mould
- Cake moulds silicone
- Silicone tartlet moulds
- Silicone log moulds
- Professional Madeleine Moulds
- Silicone rectangle moulds
- Triangle silicone mould
- ES-TAMP decorative mats
- Relief baking mat
- Silicone mould GN1/1 size
- Fiberglass moulds - Fibermaé
- Bakery equipment
- New products
Filter by price
WHAT TO DO WITH THE TRIANGLE MOULDS?
If you are looking for a mould that allows you to prepare food creatively. The triangle mould is the kitchen utensil for you! Here is an overview of what you can do with a triangle mould:
- Individual mini cakes: use the mini triangle mould to make mini cakes or mini chocolates.
- Savoury terrines: the triangle mould is perfect for making savoury preparations such as tarts or terrines. This type of product is ideal for a starter.
- Mousses: make delicious sweet or savoury mousses with our triangle mould.
Whether you are an individual, a chef or a food professional, the triangle mould offers you many creative possibilities. Its unique triangle shape is perfect for creating desserts with a touch of originality. Our silicone moulds are made in France with 100% premium silicone. The high quality silicone we use is highly appreciated by professionals and chefs. The non-stick coating makes it easy to remove your preparation without it sticking to the mould. Very resistant to temperature, our Silmaé silicone moulds can withstand temperatures ranging from +208° C to -40° C. This advantage allows you to put your mould in the oven but also in the freezer for your frozen desserts.
At Maé Innovation, we offer 2 different types of triangle moulds. First of all, you can find the mini triangle mould. The mini triangle mould has 96 cavities, so you can make up to 96 mini triangles at the same time. This mould is ideal for making mini cakes, chocolates or even mini biscuits. The second triangle mould we offer is an original 3D triangle shape. With this mould you can make individual preparations.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THE USE OF TRIANGLE MOULDS
DESIGNED FOR FOOD CONTACT, ALL APPLICATIONS:
Maé triangle moulds are made of 100% premium silicone and are suitable for food contact. Maé silicone plates comply with the specifications of article 6 of the decree of 25 November 1992 for use with aqueous and acidic foodstuffs, as well as fatty foodstuffs for which the 85/572/EEC directive provides for a reduction coefficient of 3 or more (bakery products, pastries, confectionery, fruit, fish, cheeses, chocolates, prepared dishes, etc.).
- Do not use sharp or abrasive tools or accessories.
- Do not bring the plates and moulds into contact with a flame. The risk is that the material will simply disintegrate, as it is self-extinguishing.
- Adapt the firing times and temperatures to the oven used. It is recommended to use a perforated support (perforated aluminium plate or grid).
- This list is not exhaustive and does not replace the precautions and tests necessary for each use. The list is provided for information purposes only and does not commit Maé, in particular with regard to the life of the mould.
THE ADVANTAGES OF MAÉ INNOVATION TRIANGLE MOULDS
- Premium food grade silicone for intensive and professional use: our moulds are designed for professionals, our high quality silicone allows our moulds to have a long life span.
- Resistance to extreme temperatures: the silicone pyramid moulds are suitable for cooking up to +280°C and for mechanical freezing up to -40°C or cryogenic freezing down to -100°C with certain precautions.
- Easy unmoulding: thanks to the non-stick qualities of our silicone, unmoulding your creations will no longer be a problem. You will obtain perfect triangles without any risk of breakage.
- Easy to clean: the cleaning process of Silmaé moulds is very simple and fast.
- Made in France: all our silicone moulds are made in our workshop in La Ville-aux-Dames.
- Guaranteed food conformity (European and American standards in force)
- Suitable for use on automated production lines: with the dosing centres common to many Silmaé, our moulds are suitable for all your machines.
- 1 mould = several uses: our silicone moulds can be used to prepare different recipes.
100% premium silicone suitable for food contact
Free delivery from 100€ of purchases
100% secure payment