Showing 1–24 of 393 results
- Silicone moulds - Silmaé
- Silicone frame
- Savarin moulds
- Honeycomb moulds
- Dome and Sphere Mould
- Silicone mould Cylinder
- Silicone cube moulds
- Heart silicone moulds
- Pyramid silicone moulds
- Original Silicone Moulds
- Oval silicone moulds
- Silicone chocolate moulds
- Silicone moulds for sweets
- Square silicone moulds
- Plant-based & mixed food
- Barquette moulds
- Briochette Moulds
- Canelé moulds
- Easy Pie - Silicone pie moulds
- Silicone Manqué Mould
- Silicone Financier moulds
- Florentine moulds
- Hamburger moulds
- Insert silicone moulds
- Kugelhopf moulds
- Muffin silicone moulds
- Sponge cake mould
- Cake moulds silicone
- Silicone tartlet moulds
- Silicone log moulds
- Professional Madeleine Moulds
- Silicone rectangle moulds
- Triangle silicone mould
- ES-TAMP decorative mats
- Relief baking mat
- Rugby World Cup Mould
- Silicone mould GN1/1 size
- Fiberglass moulds - Fibermaé
- Bakery equipment
- New products
Filter by price
Easy Tarte Round Tart Mould GN1/1 15 cavities – 58 ml52,80 € EXCL
Easy Tarte Mini Round Tart Mould GN1/1 45 cavities – 14 ml52,80 € EXCL
Silicone Cake Mould GN1/1 14 cavities – 72 ml52,80 € EXCL
Silicone Mini Financier Mould GN1/1 44 cavities – 15 ml52,80 € EXCL
Silicone dome mould GN1/1 28 cavities Ø50X25 mm – 33 ml52,80 € EXCL
Silicone cylinder mould GN1/1 8 cavities Ø100X35 mm – 250 ml52,80 € EXCL
Silicone cylinder mould GN1/1 8 cavities Ø100X20 mm – 150 ml52,80 € EXCL
Silicone cylinder mould GN1/1 15 cavities Ø82X15 mm – 76 ml52,80 € EXCL
Silicone cylinder mould GN1/1 15 cavities Ø80X40 mm – 196 ml52,80 € EXCL
Cylinder silicone mould GN1/1 with 18 cavities Ø62X35 mm – 108 ml52,80 € EXCL
Silicone mould Raspberry 55 cavities – 0.7 ml31,80 € EXCL
Cylinder silicone mould for entremets Ø280X45 mm – 2752 ml17,98 € EXCL
Cylinder silicone mould for entremets Ø240X45 mm – 2020 ml16,63 € EXCL
Cylinder silicone mould for entremets Ø200X45 mm – 1400 ml16,63 € EXCL
Cylinder silicone mould for entremets Ø160X45 mm – 894 ml16,63 € EXCL
Silicon Tartlet mould 24 cavities Ø73X17 mm – 65 ml72,10 € EXCL
Silicone Feather Decorative mat & Chablon leaf kit13,05 € EXCL
Silicone Cylinder Mould 12 Cavities Ø114X20 mm – 196 ml72,10 € EXCL
Silicone Cylinder Mould 15 Cavities Ø110X20 mm – 182 ml72,10 € EXCL
Silicone Cylinder Mould 15 Cavities Ø105X20 mm – 166 ml72,10 € EXCL
Silicone Cylinder Mould 28 cavities Ø69X40 mm – 145 ml72,10 € EXCL
Silicone Mould for Mini Cylinder & Insert 176 cavities Ø22X15 mm – 5.5 ml72,10 € EXCL
Silicone mould ladyfinger biscuits 54 cavities – 15 ml72,10 € EXCL
Mini Cube Mould with 936 cavities – 0.7 ml53,72 € EXCL
THE ADVANTAGES OF SILICONE MOULDS
Both very flexible and resistant, the silicone have many advantages. We can now find it in all food industry profesional and in every chefs’kitchen or private homes. It has quickly become a must-have. The silicone that we use to make our moulds is 100% premium qulity silicone with a high non-stick quality that allows an realease of your preparations without having to add fat beforehand unlike metal or plastic moulds. You get a perfect finished product not damaged or broken during removal.
Silicone moulds have a long lifespan and are resistant to heat. Because of the high quality silicone used to make them, our SIlmaé moulds can resist to extreme temperatures from –35°C to + 280°C. This long lifepsan also allows to make savings on the long run.
You are bound to find the mould you need among all our refrences. That is one of the advantages of silicone : the variety of shapes we can create. You will find usual shapes : financiers, cakes, madeleines or more orginal and designed shapes like heart, stars or bears.
You’ll understand! Maé Innovation silicone moulds are the essential utensils for your kitchen, your lab or your production line !
HOW TO CHOSE YOUR SILICONE MOULD ?
We offer a wide choice of forms and designs. All of our moulds are divided in 3 big families : individual silicone moulds, silicone moulds to share and mini silicone moulds.
Individual silicone moulds allow to realise pastries and individual gourmet cakes such as madeleines, muffins, financiers and numerous other realisations.
Silmaé moulds to share are adapted to the more generous preparations to share with a few people. They usually count only one cavity. Manqué moulds, giand « petit beurre » or giant madeleine, you have the choice !
Our mini moulds are perfect to cook apetizers or tiny buffet deserts. Savoury or sweet, it is up to you ! Mini financiers, mini cannelés, mini madeleines, mini savarin…
If you are looking for a mould with multiple uses, chose our rectangle or square cake moulds. Or rounds and cylinders are perfect to make muffins, cupcakes or other preparations. If you want more originality, choose our selection of hearts, pyramids, teddy bears and other creative shapes.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE OF SILMAÉ SILICONE MOULDS
DESIGNED FOR FOOD CONTACT, ALL APPLICATIONS :
Maé moulds are made of 100% premium silicone and are suitable for food contact. Maé silicone plates comply with the specifications of article 6 of the decree of 25 November 1992 for use with aqueous and acidic foodstuffs, as well as fatty foodstuffs for which the 85/572/EEC directive provides for a reduction coefficient of 3 or more (bakery products, pastries, confectionery, fruit, fish, cheeses, chocolates, prepared dishes, etc.).
- Storage is done in bulk in a “palbox” or on a ladder. Preferably, place the plates upside down.
- For deep-freezing processes only, Maé recommends storage in a negative temperature zone.
SIMPLE SETTING-UP :
To start up, simply rinse with clean water, regardless of the temperature. Maé has already tested the moulds for several hours at 200°C. If necessary, grease the Silmaé for the first few uses – this depends on the ingredients and the use. Make your adjustments on only a few Silmaé. NB: Do not put greased empty Silmaé in the oven.
- Do not use sharp or abrasive tools or accessories.
- Do not bring the moulds and trays into contact with a flame. The risk is the simple disintegration of the material as it is self-extinguishing.
- Adjust the firing times and temperatures according to the oven used. It is recommended to use a perforated support (perforated aluminium plate or grid).
- This list is not exhaustive and does not replace the precautions and tests necessary for each use. The list is provided for information purposes only and does not commit Maé, in particular with regard to the life of the mould.
IS IT NECESSARY TO BUTTER A SILICONE MOULD BEFORE USE?
Maé Innovation’s 100% premium food grade silicone is non-stick by nature and offers you perfect release from the mould. You therefore do not need to butter or oil the mould in most cases. It may be necessary to apply a thin film of fat for the first few uses or when the product has little or no fat. Caution: too much fat accelerates the ageing of the mould.
ARE SILICONE MOULDS OVEN-SAFE?
Yes, silicone moulds are oven safe! And in all types of ovens, whether gas or electric. Silmaé moulds can withstand a temperature of +280°C, which means that professionals can use them in the oven without any problem. Designed for intensive use, our moulds are adapted to the needs and equipment of food industry professionals. They are also suitable for intensive use.
HOW TO DEMOULD WELL WITH A SILICONE MOULD?
Demoulding is quick and easy. It is done either by manually gripping the products on the top of the plate, or by pushing the silicone onto the back of the plate – either manually or automatically. In the case of automatic demoulding, make sure you use compatible demoulding fingers so as not to cut the silicone. Do not hesitate to contact us.
WHY DOES A SILICONE MOULD STICK AND WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT IT?
Good quality silicone moulds do not stick! In fact, Silmaé moulds do not stick when you remove them from the mould. Whether it is individual moulds, moulds for sharing or mini moulds, you will have no difficulty in removing your creations from the mould.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CARE AND CLEANING OF SILMAE SILICONE MOULDS
- Soak the plates in a very hot water bath – with a degreaser if necessary – at +80°C for at least 30 minutes, then put them in a washing tunnel to remove all deposits. After cleaning, the plates will have the same feel as a new plate.
- The frequency of cleaning depends on the moulded products. Do not store greasy plates.
- Use a strong, suitable degreasing detergent – consult your usual supplier. If you use an alkaline product, rinse thoroughly and check that no traces remain.
- Wash the plates regularly, as grease build-up is detrimental to the life of the material.
- After a long period of non-use, sterilise the plates at 120°C for 45 minutes.
ARE SILICONE MOULDS DANGEROUS FOR YOUR HEALTH?
Maé Innovation uses premium quality silicone for the manufacture of silicone moulds. All our moulds are made in France and are certified to French and European food safety standards. Every year, Maé asks a laboratory to carry out tests on our moulds.
WHY SILICONE MOULDS CAN SOMETIMES TURN WHITE ?
If your silicone moulds are not carefully maintained, fat can accumulate and form white residues. Rest assured, this is not a sign of wear and tear and can happen occasionally. To avoid this whitening of your moulds, we recommend that you clean your moulds thoroughly by following our maintenance and cleaning advice above.
THE ADVANTAGES OF SILMAÉ COMPARED TO OTHER SILICONE MOULDS
- Durability: Silmaé moulds are designed for intensive use and have a long life span.
- Resistance to extreme temperatures: the Silmaé range is suitable for cooking up to 280°C and for mechanical freezing up to -40°C or cryogenic freezing down to -100°C with certain precautions.
- Food garde silicone, especially for greasy products: few manufacturers of silicone moulds offer Silmaé’s food suitability.
- A team at your service: the Maé team is at your disposal to answer your questions and to help you use your Silmaé.
- Quality guaranteed : The silicone is platinum-catalyzed. Platinum is a rare and precious natural chemical element, particularly stable and heat resistant. Platinum silicone is used in medicine for its purity: it is non-toxic, stable, odourless, non-stick, hydrophobic and sterilisable. It is also bacteriostatic, meaning that bacteria do not grow on its surface. At Maé, silicone is not catalysed with peroxide. 100% quality guarantee for the food, cosmetics and industrial sectors.
- 1 mould = many uses: our silicone moulds can be used to make different recipes.
100% premium silicone suitable for food contact
Free delivery from 100€ of purchases
100% secure payment