Showing all 5 results
- Silicone moulds - Silmaé
- Silicone frame
- Savarin moulds
- Honeycomb moulds
- Dome and Sphere Mould
- Silicone mould Cylinder
- Silicone cube moulds
- Heart silicone moulds
- Pyramid silicone moulds
- Original Silicone Moulds
- Oval silicone moulds
- Silicone chocolate moulds
- Silicone moulds for sweets
- Square silicone moulds
- Plant-based & mixed food
- Barquette moulds
- Briochette Moulds
- Canelé moulds
- Easy Pie - Silicone pie moulds
- Silicone Manqué Mould
- Silicone Financier moulds
- Florentine moulds
- Hamburger moulds
- Insert silicone moulds
- Kugelhopf moulds
- Muffin silicone moulds
- Sponge cake mould
- Cake moulds silicone
- Silicone tartlet moulds
- Silicone log moulds
- Professional Madeleine Moulds
- Silicone rectangle moulds
- Triangle silicone mould
- ES-TAMP decorative mats
- Relief baking mat
- Silicone mould GN1/1 size
- Fiberglass moulds - Fibermaé
- Bakery equipment
- New products
Filter by price
WHAT TO MAKE WITH A SILICONE HEART MOULD?
Add a little love to your kitchen on Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day or Grandma’s Day. The heart-shaped silicone mould is the mould that all food professionals and chefs should have in their kitchen utensils and accessories. Make your best pastry recipes with a heart shape. Sweet or savoury, cold or hot, you can use it both for your freezer cakes and for your oven cakes.
Our heart shaped silicone moulds are available in a variety of shapes and sizes, so you are sure to find the perfect mould for your heart shaped creations. In our range of heart silicone moulds, you can find 3D heart moulds, straight edge heart moulds and also a mini heart silicone mould which allows you to make up to 96 mini hearts at once.
Professional silicone heart moulds are perfect for making cakes, pies, biscuits, mousses and much more. They are also used as heart-shaped decorations for your desserts. These moulds add a romantic touch to all your creations. If you are looking for professional quality heart shaped silicone moulds, get the Maé Innovation moulds. Made in France with high quality food grade silicone, our moulds are an excellent choice for creating delicious pastries. With this mould, you are guaranteed to turn out all your heart-shaped preparations quickly and easily. With their non-stick coating, you can remove your heart-shaped biscuits from the moulds without any risk of damaging them. Thanks to their ease of use and durability, heart-shaped silicone moulds are a trusted choice for all chefs and other professionals who want to add romance to their desserts.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE OF HEART SILICONE MOULDS
DESIGNED FOR FOOD CONTACT, ALL APPLICATIONS:
Maé heart silicone moulds are manufactured with 100% premium silicone and are suitable for food contact. Maé silicone plates comply with the specifications of article 6 of the decree of 25 November 1992 for use with aqueous and acidic foods, as well as fatty foods for which the 85/572/EEC directive provides a reduction coefficient of 3 or more (bakery products, pastries, confectionery, fruit, fish, cheese, chocolates, ready meals, etc.).
- Do not use sharp or abrasive tools or accessories.
- Do not bring the plates and moulds into contact with a flame. The risk is the simple disintegration of the material since it is self-extinguishing.
- Adapt the firing times and temperatures to the oven used. It is recommended to use a perforated support (perforated aluminium plate or grid).
- This list is not exhaustive and does not replace the precautions and tests necessary for each use. The list is provided for information purposes only and does not commit Maé, in particular with regard to the life of the mould.
THE ADVANTAGES OF MAÉ INNOVATION’S HEART SILICONE MOULDS
- Premium food grade silicone for intensive and professional use: our moulds are designed for professionals, our high quality silicone allows our moulds to have a long life.
- Resistance to extreme temperatures: our core silicone moulds are suitable for cooking up to +280°C and for mechanical freezing up to -40°C or cryogenic freezing down to -100°C with certain precautions.
- Easy to remove from the mould: thanks to the non-stick qualities of our silicone, removing your hearts from the mould will not be a problem. You will obtain perfect hearts without any risk of breakage.
- Easy to clean: the cleaning process of Silmaé moulds is very simple and fast.
- Made in France: all our silicone moulds are made in our workshop in La Ville-aux-Dames.
- Guaranteed food conformity (European and American standards in force)
- Suitable for use on automated production lines: with the dosing centres common to many Silmaé, our moulds are suitable for all your machines.
- 1 mould = several uses: our silicone moulds can be used to prepare different recipes.
100% premium silicone suitable for food contact
Free delivery from 100€ of purchases
100% secure payment