Showing all 9 results
- Silicone moulds - Silmaé
- Silicone frame
- Savarin moulds
- Honeycomb moulds
- Dome and Sphere Mould
- Silicone mould Cylinder
- Silicone cube moulds
- Heart silicone moulds
- Pyramid silicone moulds
- Original Silicone Moulds
- Oval silicone moulds
- Silicone chocolate moulds
- Silicone moulds for sweets
- Square silicone moulds
- Plant-based & mixed food
- Barquette moulds
- Briochette Moulds
- Canelé moulds
- Easy Pie - Silicone pie moulds
- Silicone Manqué Mould
- Silicone Financier moulds
- Florentine moulds
- Hamburger moulds
- Insert silicone moulds
- Kugelhopf moulds
- Muffin silicone moulds
- Sponge cake mould
- Cake moulds silicone
- Silicone tartlet moulds
- Silicone log moulds
- Professional Madeleine Moulds
- Silicone rectangle moulds
- Triangle silicone mould
- ES-TAMP decorative mats
- Relief baking mat
- Silicone mould GN1/1 size
- Fiberglass moulds - Fibermaé
- Bakery equipment
- New products
Filter by price
Savarin silicone mould with well 6 cavities Ø75X45 mm – 160 ml15,38 € EXCL
Savarin round mould 24 cells – 74 ml72,10 € EXCL
Savarin round mould 24 cells – 43 ml72,10 € EXCL
Square savarin mould 12 cells – 100 ml38,84 € EXCL
Square savarin mould 24 cells – 100 ml72,10 € EXCL
Savarin round mould 12 cells – 74 ml38,84 € EXCL
Mini savarin mould 70 alvéoles – 11.2 ml72,10 € EXCL
Mini savarin mould 96 cells – 18 ml72,10 € EXCL
Mini round savarin mould 54 cells – 24.7 ml72,10 € EXCL
WHAT TO MAKE WITH A SILICONE SAVARIN MOULD
The silicone savarin mould is ideal for making delicious pastries. Here are some examples of what you can do with this mould:
- Savarin: the recipe that is most suitable for this silicone mould. This dessert is an essential part of French pastry-making.
- Baba au rhum: a variation of the savarin, baba au rhum is a dessert that is served soaked in an alcoholic rum syrup.
- Fruit cake: the savarin mould can be used to bake fruit cakes in an original and elegant way.
- Paris-Brest: if you want to simplify your preparation of Paris-Brest, you can use a savarin mould to make your choux dough.
The savarin mould is a very versatile mould, with this mould you can make many different pastry recipes. Whether it is a savarin, a rum baba, a Paris-Brest or a flan, the savarin mould is the ideal kitchen accessory for all professionals and chefs who want an original and elegant presentation, while having a professional quality mould.
Made from high quality silicone to ensure even baking and long life. The silicone savarin mould is the essential tool for all professionals. Its non-stick coating makes it easy to remove your preparation from the mould without it sticking. They can withstand extreme temperatures, baking up to +280° C and freezing down to -40° C. This allows you to make pastries that need to be baked in the oven, but also cold pastries such as flans, mousses or jellies.
We offer a wide range of silicone savarin moulds. You can find in our range a wide variety of sizes and shapes of savarin moulds to suit all your recipes. For example, you can find square savarin moulds. The square savarin moulds add a touch of originality to the classic savarin. If you want to surprise, this is the mould for you! But also mini savarin moulds, perfect for making mini cakes. The mini savarin mould allows you to make up to 96 mini savarins.
With its unique shape, professional quality and non-stick coating, the Maé Innovation silicone savarin mould guarantees a perfect result every time. It is an essential accessory for any individual or professional in the food industry.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE OF SILICONE SAVARIN MOULDS
DESIGNED FOR FOOD CONTACT, ALL APPLICATIONS:
Maé silicone savarin moulds are made from 100% premium silicone and are suitable for food contact. Maé silicone moulds comply with the specifications of article 6 of the decree of 25 November 1992 for use with aqueous and acidic foodstuffs, as well as fatty foodstuffs for which the 85/572/EEC directive provides for a reduction coefficient of 3 or more (bakery products, pastries, confectionery, fruit, fish, cheeses, chocolates, prepared dishes, etc.).
- Do not use sharp or abrasive tools or accessories.
- Do not bring the plates and moulds into contact with a flame. The risk is that the material will simply disintegrate, as it is self-extinguishing.
- Adapt the firing times and temperatures to the oven used. It is recommended to use a perforated support (perforated aluminium plate or grid).
- This list is not exhaustive and does not replace the precautions and tests necessary for each use. The list is provided for information purposes only and does not commit Maé, in particular with regard to the life of the mould.
THE ADVANTAGES OF MAÉ INNOVATION SAVARIN MOULDS
- Premium food grade silicone for intensive and professional use: our moulds are designed for professionals, our high quality silicone allows our moulds to have a long life span.
- Resistance to extreme temperatures: the silicone savarin moulds are suitable for baking up to +280°C and for mechanical freezing down to -40°C or cryogenic freezing down to -100°C with certain precautions.
- Easy unmoulding: thanks to the non-stick qualities of our silicone, unmoulding your savaroons will no longer be a problem. You will obtain perfect savarins without any risk of breakage.
- Easy to clean: the cleaning process of Silmaé moulds is very simple and fast.
- Made in France: all our silicone moulds are made in our workshop in La Ville-aux-Dames, near Tours, in the heart of France.
- Guaranteed food conformity (European and American standards in force)
- Suitable for use on automated production lines: with the dosing centres common to many Silmaé, our moulds are suitable for all your machines.
- 1 mould = several uses: our silicone moulds can be used to prepare different recipes.
100% premium silicone suitable for food contact
Free delivery from 100€ of purchases
100% secure payment