Showing all 3 results
- Silicone moulds - Silmaé
- Silicone frame
- Savarin moulds
- Honeycomb moulds
- Dome and Sphere Mould
- Silicone mould Cylinder
- Silicone cube moulds
- Heart silicone moulds
- Pyramid silicone moulds
- Original Silicone Moulds
- Oval silicone moulds
- Silicone chocolate moulds
- Silicone moulds for sweets
- Square silicone moulds
- Plant-based & mixed food
- Barquette moulds
- Briochette Moulds
- Canelé moulds
- Easy Pie - Silicone pie moulds
- Silicone Manqué Mould
- Silicone Financier moulds
- Florentine moulds
- Hamburger moulds
- Insert silicone moulds
- Kugelhopf moulds
- Muffin silicone moulds
- Sponge cake mould
- Cake moulds silicone
- Silicone tartlet moulds
- Silicone log moulds
- Professional Madeleine Moulds
- Silicone rectangle moulds
- Triangle silicone mould
- ES-TAMP decorative mats
- Relief baking mat
- Silicone mould GN1/1 size
- Fiberglass moulds - Fibermaé
- Bakery equipment
- New products
Filter by price
WHAT CAN BE DONE WITH A FLORENTIN MOULD?
The silicone Florentine mould is mainly used, as its name suggests, to make Florentines. The Florentine is a small dry biscuit, made from honey, almonds, oranges and chocolate. This biscuit is popular in many countries and is eaten at the end of the year. But with a Florentine silicone mould, you can make many other pastries. This is because silicone moulds are versatile. One mould can be used to make different recipes. With a Florentine mould, you can make :
- Dry biscuits
- Tart bases
An essential accessory for food professionals and chefs. The Florentine mould, made in France from high quality non-stick silicone, is designed for intensive use. It is the perfect product to make delicious florentines in your kitchen. Whether you want to make biscuits, tarts, chocolates or shortbread, this professional Florentine mould guarantees a perfect shape. With the non-stick coating of the mould, you can easily and quickly remove your preparation without it sticking to the mould.
At Maé Innovation, we offer 3 different Florentine moulds. With our moulds, you can prepare up to 70 florentines in a single baking. The size of the cells is the distinguishing feature of our 3 moulds. Choose the mould that suits you best according to your needs.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE OF THE FLORENTIN SILICONE MOULDS
DESIGNED FOR FOOD CONTACT, ALL APPLICATIONS:
Maé’s silicone florentin moulds are made with 100% premium silicone and are suitable for food contact. Maé silicone plates comply with the specifications of article 6 of the decree of 25 November 1992 for use with aqueous and acidic foods, as well as fatty foods for which the 85/572/EEC directive provides a reduction coefficient of 3 or more (bakery products, pastries, confectionery, fruit, fish, cheese, chocolates, ready meals, etc.).
- Do not use sharp or abrasive tools or accessories.
- Do not bring the plates and moulds into contact with a flame. The risk is the simple disintegration of the material as it is self-extinguishing.
- Adapt the firing times and temperatures to the oven used. It is recommended to use a perforated support (perforated aluminium plate or grid).
- This list is not exhaustive and does not replace the precautions and tests necessary for each use. The list is provided for information purposes only and does not commit Maé, in particular with regard to the life of the mould.
THE ADVANTAGES OF MAÉ INNOVATION FLORENTINE MOULDS
- Premium food grade silicone for intensive and professional use: our moulds are designed for professionals, our high quality silicone allows our moulds to have a long life.
- Resistance to extreme temperatures: Florentin silicone moulds are suitable for cooking up to +280°C and for mechanical freezing up to -40°C or cryogenic freezing down to -100°C with certain precautions.
- Easy unmoulding: thanks to the non-stick qualities of our silicone, unmoulding your florentines will no longer be a problem. You will obtain perfect florentines without any risk of breakage.
- Easy to clean: the cleaning process of Silmaé moulds is very simple and fast.
- Made in France: all our silicone moulds are made in our workshop in La Ville-aux-Dames.
- Guaranteed food conformity (European and American standards in force)
- Suitable for use on automated production lines: with the dosing centres common to many Silmaé, our moulds are suitable for all your machines.
- 1 mould = several uses: our silicone moulds can be used to prepare different recipes.
100% premium silicone suitable for food contact
Free delivery from 100€ of purchases
100% secure payment