Showing all 6 results
- Silicone moulds - Silmaé
- Silicone frame
- Savarin moulds
- Honeycomb moulds
- Dome and Sphere Mould
- Silicone mould Cylinder
- Silicone cube moulds
- Heart silicone moulds
- Pyramid silicone moulds
- Original Silicone Moulds
- Oval silicone moulds
- Silicone chocolate moulds
- Silicone moulds for sweets
- Square silicone moulds
- Plant-based & mixed food
- Barquette moulds
- Briochette Moulds
- Canelé moulds
- Easy Pie - Silicone pie moulds
- Silicone Manqué Mould
- Silicone Financier moulds
- Florentine moulds
- Hamburger moulds
- Insert silicone moulds
- Kugelhopf moulds
- Muffin silicone moulds
- Sponge cake mould
- Cake moulds silicone
- Silicone tartlet moulds
- Silicone log moulds
- Professional Madeleine Moulds
- Silicone rectangle moulds
- Triangle silicone mould
- ES-TAMP decorative mats
- Relief baking mat
- Rugby World Cup Mould
- Silicone mould GN1/1 size
- Fiberglass moulds - Fibermaé
- Bakery equipment
- New products
Filter by price
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR SILICONE INSERT MOULD?
Before choosing your silicone insert mould, it is important to understand the purpose of an insert mould. The insert mould has been designed to create inserts intended to be inserted into logs, desserts and other pastries or savoury dishes. The aim of the insert is to surprise with the taste, but also with the visual. Indeed, the insert allows to create surprise during the cutting and the tasting.
When choosing your silicone insert mould, it is important to select a professional quality mould. At Maé Innovation, all our moulds are specially designed for chefs and food professionals. Intended for intensive use, our moulds are made in France, in our workshop. We use 100% premium quality silicone to guarantee perfect cooking and quick and easy removal of your preparations.
Using a good quality silicone insert mould will make all the difference when baking and unmoulding. Not only are our moulds non-stick, they are also very durable. They can withstand temperatures ranging from +280° C to -40° C. Anything is possible with our mould, it can be used in the oven or in the freezer, which allows you to make iced inserts, perfect for your logs!
When choosing an insert mould, the shape and size of the mould should also be taken into account. We offer a wide range of insert sizes to suit all needs. All our insert moulds are compatible with our other log moulds, so you can make delicious frozen logs.
If you are looking for a professional silicone insert mould to add to your kitchen, our moulds are the ideal choice for all your creations. Order your insert mould now!
WHAT INSERTS CAN YOU MAKE WITH OUR MOULDS?
Our insert moulds allow you to make a wide variety of inserts:
- A fruit insert
- A chocolate insert
- A cream insert
- Mousse insert
- A crunchy insert
Discover the recipe of the Christmas log by the chef Gael Etrillard, who uses our moulds with inserts: Christmas log recipe. Gaël Etrillard, is a French pastry chef, of international renown, who has been working in Asia for many years. Gaël has been using our products and utensils since he started.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THE USE OF MOULDS WITH SILICON INSERTS
DESIGNED FOR FOOD CONTACT, ALL APPLICATIONS:
Maé silicone insert moulds are made of 100% premium silicone and are suitable for food contact. Maé silicone plates comply with the specifications of article 6 of the decree of 25 November 1992 for use with aqueous and acidic foodstuffs, as well as fatty foodstuffs for which the 85/572/EEC directive provides for a reduction coefficient of 3 or more (bakery products, pastries, confectionery, fruit, fish, cheeses, chocolates, prepared meals, etc.).
- Do not use sharp or abrasive tools or accessories.
- Do not bring the plates and moulds into contact with a flame. The risk is that the material will simply disintegrate, as it is self-extinguishing.
- Adapt the firing times and temperatures to the oven used. It is recommended to use a perforated support (perforated aluminium plate or grid).
- This list is not exhaustive and does not replace the precautions and tests necessary for each use. The list is provided for information purposes only and does not commit Maé, in particular with regard to the life of the mould.
THE ADVANTAGES OF MAÉ INNOVATION INSERT MOULDS
- Premium food grade silicone for intensive and professional use: our moulds are designed for professionals, our high quality silicone allows our moulds to have a long life span.
- Resistance to extreme temperatures: the silicone insert moulds are suitable for cooking up to +280°C and for mechanical freezing up to -40°C or cryogenic freezing down to -100°C with certain precautions.
- Easy to remove from the mould: thanks to the non-stick properties of our silicone, removing your inserts from the mould is no longer a problem. You will obtain perfect inserts without any risk of breakage.
- Easy cleaning: the cleaning process of Silmaé moulds is very simple and fast.
- Made in France: all our silicone moulds are made in our workshop in La Ville-aux-Dames.
- Guaranteed food conformity (European and American standards in force)
- Suitable for use on automated production lines: with the dosing centres common to many Silmaé, our moulds are suitable for all your machines.
- 1 mould = several uses: our silicone moulds can be used to prepare different recipes.
100% premium silicone suitable for food contact
Free delivery from 100€ of purchases
100% secure payment