Showing all 6 results
- Silicone moulds - Silmaé
- Silicone frame
- Savarin moulds
- Honeycomb moulds
- Dome and Sphere Mould
- Silicone mould Cylinder
- Silicone cube moulds
- Heart silicone moulds
- Pyramid silicone moulds
- Original Silicone Moulds
- Oval silicone moulds
- Silicone chocolate moulds
- Silicone moulds for sweets
- Square silicone moulds
- Plant-based & mixed food
- Barquette moulds
- Briochette Moulds
- Canelé moulds
- Easy Pie - Silicone pie moulds
- Silicone Manqué Mould
- Silicone Financier moulds
- Florentine moulds
- Hamburger moulds
- Insert silicone moulds
- Kugelhopf moulds
- Muffin silicone moulds
- Sponge cake mould
- Cake moulds silicone
- Silicone tartlet moulds
- Silicone log moulds
- Professional Madeleine Moulds
- Silicone rectangle moulds
- Triangle silicone mould
- ES-TAMP decorative mats
- Relief baking mat
- Rugby World Cup Mould
- Silicone mould GN1/1 size
- Fiberglass moulds - Fibermaé
- Bakery equipment
- New products
Filter by price
Silicone Mini Financier Mould GN1/1 44 cavities – 15 ml52,80 € EXCL
Financier silicone mould 32 cavities – 51 ml72,10 € EXCL
Mini financier mould 72 cavities – 11 ml72,10 € EXCL
Financier mould 16 cavities- 51 ml38,84 € EXCL
Financier mould 36 cavities – 50 ml72,10 € EXCL
Mini financier mould 78 cavities – 15 ml72,10 € EXCL
WHAT TO DO WITH A SILICONE FINANCIER MOULD
The silicone financier mould distinguishes itself from other pastries by its specific shape of a golden ingot. Popular with all chefs and other food professionals, the silicone financier mould is an indispensable utensil to be found in your kitchen. This product is ideal for making biscuits and financiers. You can use it in many different ways. Today, the financier is no longer just a pastry, it is now found with recipes for savoury financiers. Savoury financiers are often made with silicone mini financiers moulds. Mini financiers are perfect for making appetizers, petits fours and other mini pastries.
By choosing a Maé Innovation silicone financier mould, it will be easier to remove your financiers from the mould. Thanks to its non-stick surface, you can easily remove your preparations without risk of damaging the shape of your creations. Our moulds are made from 100% premium silicone of professional quality. Non-stick, flexible and resistant to extreme temperatures, it can be used in both the oven and the freezer. By adding this mould to your collection of baking accessories, you are guaranteed to enjoy a professional quality mould that is practical and efficient for baking your biscuits and financiers.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THE USE OF SILICONE FINANCIAL MOULDS
DESIGNED FOR FOOD CONTACT, ALL APPLICATIONS:
Maé’s financial moulds are made with 100% premium silicone and are suitable for food contact. Maé silicone plates comply with the specifications of article 6 of the decree of 25 November 1992 for use with aqueous and acidic foodstuffs, as well as fatty foodstuffs for which the 85/572/EEC directive provides for a reduction coefficient of 3 or more (bakery products, pastries, confectionery, fruit, fish, cheeses, chocolates, prepared meals, etc.).
- Do not use sharp or abrasive tools or accessories.
- Do not bring the plates and moulds into contact with a flame. The risk is that the material will simply disintegrate, as it is self-extinguishing.
- Adapt the firing times and temperatures to the oven used. It is recommended to use a perforated support (perforated aluminium plate or grid).
- This list is not exhaustive and does not replace the precautions and tests necessary for each use. The list is provided for information purposes only and does not commit Maé, in particular with regard to the life of the mould.
THE ADVANTAGES OF MAÉ INNOVATION’S FINANCIAL MOULDS
- Premium food grade silicone for intensive and professional use: our moulds are designed for professionals, industrialists and chefs. Our high quality silicone allows our moulds to have a long life and to be used intensively.
- Resistance to extreme temperatures: the silicone financial moulds are suitable for baking up to +280°C and for mechanical freezing up to -40°C or cryogenic freezing down to -100°C with certain precautions.
- Easy unmoulding: thanks to the non-stick qualities of our silicone, unmoulding your financiers will no longer be a problem. You will obtain perfect financiers without any risk of breakage.
- Easy to clean: the cleaning process of Silmaé moulds is very simple and fast.
- Made in France: all our silicone moulds are made in our workshop in La Ville-aux-Dames, France.
- Guaranteed food conformity (European and American standards in force)
- Suitable for use on automated production lines: with the dosing centres common to many Silmaé, our moulds are suitable for all your machines.
- 1 mould = several uses: our silicone moulds can be used to prepare different recipes.
WHAT ARE THE ORIGINS OF THE FINANCIER?
The name given to the famous “financier” cake comes from a pastry chef named Lasne. This pastry chef had a shop not far from the Bourse, so most of his customers were financiers who wanted to enjoy small delicacies quickly and without getting their hands dirty. It was then that Lasne had the idea of changing the shape and name of this pastry shop so that it took the shape of a gold ingot, thus recalling the world of financiers.
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT SIZES OF THE FINANCIER?
At Maé Innovation, we offer 2 types of sizes for the production of the famous financier. First of all, we offer you 2 moulds to make the authentic financier. Their dimensions are quite similar. But to satisfy all the financiers’ fans, we decided to offer you moulds for mini financiers. These moulds are much smaller than the authentic financier and allow you to make delicious sweet or savoury mini financiers. It’s up to you to choose between these 2 sizes of financiers!
Also, some moulds have a larger number of cells than others. The number of cells corresponds to the quantity of financial products you can make in one firing. Please note that moulds with a plate size of 400×600 mm do not fit in a “traditional domestic” oven, but only in professional ovens.
100% premium silicone suitable for food contact
Free delivery from 100€ of purchases
100% secure payment