Showing all 7 results
- Silicone moulds - Silmaé
- Silicone frame
- Savarin moulds
- Honeycomb moulds
- Dome and Sphere Mould
- Silicone mould Cylinder
- Silicone cube moulds
- Heart silicone moulds
- Pyramid silicone moulds
- Original Silicone Moulds
- Oval silicone moulds
- Silicone chocolate moulds
- Silicone moulds for sweets
- Square silicone moulds
- Plant-based & mixed food
- Barquette moulds
- Briochette Moulds
- Canelé moulds
- Easy Pie - Silicone pie moulds
- Silicone Manqué Mould
- Silicone Financier moulds
- Florentine moulds
- Hamburger moulds
- Insert silicone moulds
- Kugelhopf moulds
- Muffin silicone moulds
- Sponge cake mould
- Cake moulds silicone
- Silicone tartlet moulds
- Silicone log moulds
- Professional Madeleine Moulds
- Silicone rectangle moulds
- Triangle silicone mould
- ES-TAMP decorative mats
- Relief baking mat
- Rugby World Cup Mould
- Silicone mould GN1/1 size
- Fiberglass moulds - Fibermaé
- Bakery equipment
- New products
Filter by price
Rainbow square mould – 810 ml24,96 € EXCL
Square striped mould – 440 ml24,96 € EXCL
Square mould 24 cells – 125 ml72,10 € EXCL
Mini square mould 96 cells – 17 ml72,10 € EXCL
Mini pyramid square mould 104 cells – 6.5 ml72,10 € EXCL
Padded square mould – 950 ml24,96 € EXCL
Mini square mould 96 cells – 27.5 ml72,10 € EXCL
WHAT TO DO WITH A SQUARE SILICONE MOULD?
If you are a chef or food professional, you know that shape is an important element in the presentation of your culinary creations. That’s why square silicone moulds can be an indispensable tool in your kitchen utensils. Square silicone moulds are becoming increasingly popular with chefs for their versatility and non-stick surface. These moulds are ideal for making square cakes, biscuits, sponge cakes, pies and more.
The square silicone moulds are easy to clean and use thanks to their non-stick coating. You can easily remove your creations from these moulds without the risk of damaging your confections. In addition, all our silicone moulds are made in France with 100% premium silicone. The use of a high quality food grade silicone, allows us to obtain a resistant mould that will last over time. Indeed, our moulds have a long life span, which makes them a durable product for your kitchen.
In the range of square silicone moulds that we offer at Maé Innovation, you can find many square shapes of all sizes. Like the mini square moulds that allow you to make sweet mignardises or savoury petits fours. But also, square moulds to make sharing cakes, with original shapes, to add a touch of design and elegance to create superb presentations.
With their non-stick properties, durability and versatility, these moulds will allow you to produce a professional quality product. So don’t hesitate and get your square silicone mould as soon as possible.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE OF SQUARE SILICONE MOULDS
DESIGNED FOR FOOD CONTACT, ALL APPLICATIONS:
Maé square silicone moulds are made with 100% premium silicone and are suitable for food contact. Maé silicone plates comply with the specifications of article 6 of the decree of 25 November 1992 for use with aqueous and acidic foodstuffs, as well as fatty foodstuffs for which the 85/572/EEC directive provides for a reduction coefficient of 3 or more (bakery products, pastries, confectionery, fruit, fish, cheeses, chocolates, prepared dishes, etc.).
- Do not use sharp or abrasive tools or accessories.
- Do not bring the plates and moulds into contact with a flame. The risk is that the material will simply disintegrate, as it is self-extinguishing.
- Adapt the firing times and temperatures to the oven used. It is recommended to use a perforated support (perforated aluminium plate or grid).
- This list is not exhaustive and does not replace the precautions and tests necessary for each use. The list is provided for information purposes only and does not commit Maé, in particular with regard to the life of the mould.
THE ADVANTAGES OF MAÉ INNOVATION SQUARE SILICONE MOULDS
- Premium food grade silicone for intensive and professional use: our moulds are designed for professionals, our high quality silicone allows our moulds to have a long life.
- Resistance to extreme temperatures: the square silicone moulds are suitable for cooking up to +280°C and for mechanical freezing up to -40°C or cryogenic freezing up to -100°C with certain precautions.
- Easy unmoulding: thanks to the non-stick qualities of our silicone, unmoulding your squares will not be a problem. You will obtain perfect squares without any risk of breakage.
- Easy cleaning: the cleaning process of Silmaé moulds is very simple and fast.
- Made in France: all our silicone moulds are made in our workshop in La Ville-aux-Dames.
- Guaranteed food conformity (European and American standards in force)
- Suitable for use on automated production lines: with the dosing centres common to many Silmaé, our moulds are suitable for all your machines.
- 1 mould = several uses: our silicone moulds can be used to prepare different recipes.
100% premium silicone suitable for food contact
Free delivery from 100€ of purchases
100% secure payment