Showing all 2 results
- Silicone moulds - Silmaé
- Silicone frame
- Savarin moulds
- Honeycomb moulds
- Dome and Sphere Mould
- Silicone mould Cylinder
- Silicone cube moulds
- Heart silicone moulds
- Pyramid silicone moulds
- Original Silicone Moulds
- Oval silicone moulds
- Silicone chocolate moulds
- Silicone moulds for sweets
- Square silicone moulds
- Plant-based & mixed food
- Barquette moulds
- Briochette Moulds
- Canelé moulds
- Easy Pie - Silicone pie moulds
- Silicone Manqué Mould
- Silicone Financier moulds
- Florentine moulds
- Hamburger moulds
- Insert silicone moulds
- Kugelhopf moulds
- Muffin silicone moulds
- Sponge cake mould
- Cake moulds silicone
- Silicone tartlet moulds
- Silicone log moulds
- Professional Madeleine Moulds
- Silicone rectangle moulds
- Triangle silicone mould
- ES-TAMP decorative mats
- Relief baking mat
- Silicone mould GN1/1 size
- Fiberglass moulds - Fibermaé
- Bakery equipment
- New products
Filter by price
WHAT CAN BE DONE WITH BARQUETTE MOULDS ?
The barquette mould is a non-stick silicone mould ideal for baking boat-shaped cupcakes, a gourmet recipe that will bring back your childhood memories.
The silicone barquette mould from Maé Innovation is ideal for making boat-shaped cupcakes. It offers many possibilities for cooking and baking. In particular for the preparation of sweet and savoury petits fours, but also for the famous jam tray. The barquette mould is a must in the kitchens of professional chefs.
Maé offers 2 different types of moulds for professional quality trays. First of all, you have the standard size tray, the same size as the famous pastry tray. But we also offer a mini barquette mould. This mould will be ideal for making your appetizers and other mini pastries in the shape of a boat.
Moreover, the silicone we use to make our moulds is 100% premium silicone of professional quality. Non-stick but also very flexible, the silicone makes it much easier to remove your boat-shaped creations from the mould. You will no longer have to worry about breaking your creations when removing them from the mould, silicone ensures easy and quick removal from the mould. As a professional, you will be delighted with the quality of our silicone barquette moulds. They are durable and long-lasting, making them a long-lasting product for your kitchen. In short, the silicone barquette mould is an indispensable tool. Thanks to its shape and professional quality, it will allow you to make perfectly baked boat-shaped creations that are easy to remove from the mould.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THE USE OF OUR BARQUETTE MOULDS
DESIGNED FOR FOOD CONTACT, ALL APPLICATIONS:
Maé barquette moulds are made from 100% premium silicone and are suitable for food contact. Maé silicone moulds comply with the specifications of article 6 of the decree of 25 November 1992 for use with aqueous and acidic foods, as well as fatty foods for which the 85/572/EEC directive provides a reduction coefficient of 3 or more (bakery products, pastries, confectionery, fruit, fish, cheese, chocolates, ready meals, etc.).
- Do not use sharp or abrasive tools or accessories.
- Do not bring the trays and moulds into contact with a flame. The risk is the simple disintegration of the material since it is self-extinguishing.
- Adapt the firing times and temperatures to the oven used. It is recommended to use a perforated support (perforated aluminium plate or grid).
- This list is not exhaustive and does not replace the precautions and tests necessary for each use. The list is provided for information purposes only and does not commit Maé, in particular with regard to the life of the mould.
THE ADVANTAGES OF MAÉ INNOVATION’S BARQUETTE MOULDS
- Premium food grade silicone for intensive and professional use: our moulds are designed for professionals, our high quality silicone allows our moulds to have a long life span.
- Resistance to extreme temperatures: the silicone barquette moulds are suitable for cooking up to +280°C and for mechanical freezing up to -40°C or cryogenic freezing down to -100°C with certain precautions.
- Easy unmoulding: thanks to the non-stick qualities of our silicone, unmoulding your deserts will no longer be a problem. You will obtain perfect boat-shaped pastries, without any risk of breakage.
- Easy cleaning: the cleaning process of Silmaé moulds is very simple and fast.
- Made in France: all our silicone moulds are made in our workshop in La Ville-aux-Dames, near Tours.
- – Guaranteed food conformity (European and American standards in force)
- Suitable for use on automated production lines: with the dosing distances common to many Silmaé, our moulds are suitable for all your machines.
- 1 mould = several uses: our silicone moulds can be used to prepare different recipes.
100% premium silicone suitable for food contact
Free delivery from 100€ of purchases
100% secure payment