Showing all 12 results
- ES-TAMP decorative mats
- Silicone moulds - Silmaé
- Plant-based & mixed food
- Easy Pie - Silicone pie moulds
- Honeycomb moulds
- Hamburger moulds
- Silicone chocolate moulds
- Silicone moulds for sweets
- Silicone frame
- Relief baking mat
- Original Silicone Moulds
- Square silicone moulds
- Silicone cube moulds
- Heart silicone moulds
- Silicone mould Cylinder
- Dome and Sphere Mould
- Oval silicone moulds
- Pyramid silicone moulds
- Silicone rectangle moulds
- Triangle silicone mould
- Barquette moulds
- Briochette Moulds
- Silicone log moulds
- Cake moulds silicone
- Canelé moulds
- Silicone Financier moulds
- Florentine moulds
- Sponge cake mould
- Kugelhopf moulds
- Professional Madeleine Moulds
- Silicone Manqué Mould
- Insert silicone moulds
- Muffin silicone moulds
- Silicone tartlet moulds
- Savarin moulds
- Rugby World Cup Mould
- Fiberglass moulds - Fibermaé
- Bakery equipment
Filter by price
Mould buchette 30 cells- 25 ml38,84 € EXCL
Ingot log 24 cells – 112 ml72,10 € EXCL
Grooved buchette mould 18 cells – 132 ml38,84 € EXCL
Caterpillar mould 44 cells – 105 ml86,00 € EXCL
Lantern mould 40 cells – 90 ml86,00 € EXCL
Lantern mould – 810 ml24,96 € EXCL
Mini log mould 60 cells – 9 ml38,84 € EXCL
Cacao treasure mould – 800 ml33,02 € EXCL
Log mould 4 cells – 1208 ml94,29 € EXCL
Log mould 5 cells – 673.8 ml72,10 € EXCL
Log mould 6 cells – 814 ml80,43 € EXCL
Log mould 24 cells- 111 ml72,10 € EXCL
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR PROFESSIONAL LOG MOULD?
Here is a mould that is used for the end of year celebrations. We don’t need to introduce you to it anymore, the silicone log mould! The Christmas log is one of the pastries we look forward to all year round. Whether it is chocolate, fruit or other, it remains the dessert that we share at the end of the year. Surprise your guests or customers with an original and creative Yule log or stay traditional with a classic log. Maé Innovation offers you professional log moulds to make the most beautiful and delicious log possible! But how to choose the right log mould from our large selection of moulds? Here is a small presentation of our best professional log moulds to help you choose yours.
Logs to be shared by several people: more generally, logs are eaten and shared in fair shares, or not, around a table with family or friends. If you want to offer your guests or clients a gourmet log, you have the choice. In the logs to share, we will be able to offer you 2 types of logs: the original log or the classic log.
The original log: the original log is made to surprise and add a touch of originality with a particular shape. For this, you have the choice between several professional log moulds. Make your end-of-year desserts real works of art with the silicone log moulds in the shape of a cocoa bean or even a lantern. You will obtain a design and original log, worthy of the greatest pastry chefs.
The traditional log: if you want to stay in the tradition and make a traditional log, we have what you need! You’ll find many log moulds with a cylindrical shape, perfect for making a delicious Yule log. With their shapes, you are sure to please everyone.
Individual logs: you hesitate to make a log to share, because you want to offer logs for all tastes. No problem, we can offer you the moulds for buchettes! The buchettes are more and more popular at the end of the year celebrations. This allows you to offer an individual dessert, to satisfy all the gourmets. Using a buchette mould is very advantageous for those who wish to prepare large quantities of logs easily.
Mini logs: perfect for the end of a meal or a dessert buffet, the mini log mould allows you to make your favourite logs in a mini format from your kitchen. The mini logs will embellish the windows of pastry chefs and bakers. These products are essential for making individual logs!
Now you have all the information you need to choose your silicone log mould. But why choose Maé Innovation log molds?
All our molds are made in France with 100% premium silicone. We offer professional quality molds for sale, designed for intensive use. Famous chefs and manufacturers have tested and approved our professional log molds. The non-stick quality of our products is notably the most appreciated quality by the users of our molds. Indeed, logs are delicate products to unmold, and Maé Innovation’s silicone allows a quick and easy unmolding. Regarding the baking of your logs, our molds are suitable for use in the oven as well as in the freezer. Indeed, our moulds are durable but also very resistant. They can withstand extreme temperatures ranging from +280° C to -40° C.
If among all these proposals, you do not find the silicone log mold that meets your needs, do not panic! Maé Innovation also designs and manufactures custom silicone molds! Maé has more than 30 years of expertise in custom manufacturing and a dedicated project manager will guide you step by step! Learn more about Maé’s custom manufacturing.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THE USE OF PROFESSIONAL LOG MOULDS
DESIGNED FOR FOOD CONTACT, ALL APPLICATIONS:
Maé silicone log moulds are made with 100% premium silicone and are suitable for food contact. Maé silicone moulds comply with the specifications of article 6 of the decree of November 25, 1992 for use with aqueous and acidic foodstuffs, as well as fatty foodstuffs for which the 85/572/EEC directive provides for a reduction coefficient of 3 or more (bakery products, pastries, confectionery, fruit, fish, cheese, chocolates, ready-made meals…).
- Do not use sharp or abrasive tools or accessories.
- Do not bring the plates and molds into contact with a flame. The risk is the simple disintegration of the material since it is self-extinguishing.
- Adjust the firing times and temperatures according to the oven used. It is recommended to use a perforated support (perforated aluminum plate or grid).
- This list is not exhaustive and does not replace the precautions and tests necessary for each use. The list is provided for information purposes only and does not commit Maé, in particular with regard to the lifespan of the mould.
WHAT IS THE BEST YULE LOG RECIPE?
The best Yule log recipe is of course the recipe of Chef Jean Thomas Schneider. Chef Jean Thomas Schneider delivers his recipe for the lampion Yule log made with a silicone log mould. A log that combines chocolate and fruit for a fresh and delicious dessert. Jean-Thomas Schneider is the 2017 World Pastry Champion & 2018 World Ice Cream Champion, which makes Jean-Thomas the only pastry chef in the world to have won these 2 World Cups! The icing on the cake is that he will become Meilleur Ouvrier de France glacier in 2019. So don’t hesitate, buy the lampion Yule log! And discover his Yule log recipe now!
HOW TO DECORATE A YULE LOG?
Are you lacking imagination when it comes to decorating your Yule log? Here are some ideas for decorating your Yule log in the most beautiful way.
The log is a festive dessert, that’s why the decoration is very important to present the most beautiful log possible to your customers or guests. You have different choices of decoration, first of all, you can opt for easy decoration with accessories to add on your log. There are Christmas and holiday themed accessories specifically for baking. These small accessories, such as a star, a Father Christmas or a tree, can be stuck directly into your log. There are even edible decorations to avoid adding plastic to your log.
Finally, other very simple solutions also exist. If you want to make a beautiful Yule log without spending too much time on the decoration, topping is your ally. Add a magical touch to your log by sprinkling icing sugar on top. Add some fruit or chocolate shavings on top. And there you have it, a beautiful Yule log with ease.
THE ADVANTAGES OF MAÉ INNOVATION LOG MOULDS
- Premium food grade silicone for intensive and professional use: our moulds are designed for professionals, our high quality silicone allows our moulds to have a long life.
- Resistance to extreme temperatures: the log moulds are suitable for cooking up to +280°C and for mechanical freezing up to -40°C or cryogenic freezing up to -100°C with certain precautions.
- Easy to remove from the mould: thanks to the non-stick qualities of our silicone, removing your logs from the mould will no longer be a problem. You will obtain perfect logs without any risk of breakage.
- Easy to clean: the cleaning process of Silmaé moulds is very simple and fast.
- Made in France: all our silicone moulds are made in our workshop in La Ville-aux-Dames.
- Guaranteed food conformity (European and American standards in force)
- Suitable for use on automated production lines: with the dosing centres common to many Silmaé, our moulds are suitable for all your machines.
- 1 mould = several uses: our silicone moulds can be used to prepare different recipes.
100% premium silicone suitable for food contact
Free delivery from 100€ of purchases
100% secure payment