Showing all 14 results
- Silicone moulds - Silmaé
- Silicone frame
- Savarin moulds
- Honeycomb moulds
- Dome and Sphere Mould
- Silicone mould Cylinder
- Silicone cube moulds
- Heart silicone moulds
- Pyramid silicone moulds
- Original Silicone Moulds
- Oval silicone moulds
- Silicone chocolate moulds
- Silicone moulds for sweets
- Square silicone moulds
- Plant-based & mixed food
- Barquette moulds
- Briochette Moulds
- Canelé moulds
- Easy Pie - Silicone pie moulds
- Silicone Manqué Mould
- Silicone Financier moulds
- Florentine moulds
- Hamburger moulds
- Insert silicone moulds
- Kugelhopf moulds
- Muffin silicone moulds
- Sponge cake mould
- Cake moulds silicone
- Silicone tartlet moulds
- Silicone log moulds
- Professional Madeleine Moulds
- Silicone rectangle moulds
- Triangle silicone mould
- ES-TAMP decorative mats
- Relief baking mat
- Rugby World Cup Mould
- Silicone mould GN1/1 size
- Fiberglass moulds - Fibermaé
- Bakery equipment
- New products
Filter by price
Silicone muffin mould 24 cavities – 130 ml64,89 € EXCL
Silicone muffin mould 6 cavities – 148 ml17,26 € EXCL
Silicone muffin mould 12 cavities – 334 ml72,10 € EXCL
Silicone muffin mould 24 cavities – 165 ml72,10 € EXCL
Silicone muffin mould 24 cavities – 194.5 ml72,10 € EXCL
Silicone muffin mould 24 cavities – 110 ml72,10 € EXCL
Silicone muffin mould 24 cavities – 169 ml72,10 € EXCL
Silicone muffin mould 24 cavities – 94 ml72,10 € EXCL
Silicone muffin mould 54 cavities – 59.5 ml72,10 € EXCL
Silicone muffin mould 12 cavities – 192.5 ml38,84 € EXCL
Silicone muffin mould 12 cavities – 94 ml38,84 € EXCL
Silicone muffin mould 84 cavities – 45.7 ml109,56 € EXCL
Silicone muffin mould 6 cavities – 165 ml15,38 € EXCL
Silicone muffin mould 40 cavities – 45 ml72,10 € EXCL
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH A SILICONE MUFFIN MOULD?
Unlike its name suggests, the silicone muffin mould is not just for making muffins. It is even one of the moulds that allows you to make as many recipes as possible. It is rare not to find it in the kitchens of professionals. Indeed, its cylinder shape, simple and convenient, allows you to make individual preparations easily. Its shape adapts to all your recipes, both sweet and savoury. Chocolate muffins, bacon and cheese muffins, but also quiches or other individual desserts, you have plenty of choice with this silicone muffin mould. Silicone moulds are perfect for muffins because they bake evenly and are easy to remove from the mould.
Make cupcakes with your mould too! Very trendy lately, the cupcake differs from the muffin with its very colourful decoration.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE MUFFIN MOULD?
We offer a wide range of professional silicone muffin and cupcake moulds from 6 to 84 cavities. The choice of your muffin and cupcake mould must be made according to several characteristics.
First of all, you need to take into account the dimensions of the silicone trays. Our muffin moulds range from 151×220mm, then 400x300mm up to 400x600mm. This choice is made according to the dimensions of your oven, the 400x600mm size is for professional ovens. The formats 400x300mm and below can be used in traditional ovens.
The second choice to make is the number of cells in the moulds. The number of cavities you choose will depend on the number of muffins you wish to bake at the same time. Our muffin and cupcake moulds range from 6 cavities for the smallest mould, to 84 cavities for a 400x600mm mould.
The last and most important feature to consider is the size of your muffin! You can find moulds for making mini-muffins. You can make everything in mini thanks to our small capacity moulds. But you can also make large muffins for even more deliciousness. The choice of your product will depend on the recipes you wish to make in your silicone muffin mould.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE OF SILICONE MUFFIN MOULDS ?
DESIGNED FOR FOOD CONTACT, ALL APPLICATIONS :
Maé muffin moulds are made from 100% premium silicone and are suitable for food contact. Maé silicone moulds comply with the specifications of article 6 of the decree of 25 November 1992 for use with aqueous and acidic foods, as well as fatty foods for which the 85/572/EEC directive provides a reduction coefficient of 3 or more (bakery products, pastries, confectionery, fruit, fish, cheese, chocolates, ready meals, etc.).
- Do not use sharp or abrasive tools or accessories.
- Do not bring the trays and moulds into contact with a flame. The risk is the simple disintegration of the material since it is self-extinguishing.
- Adapt the firing times and temperatures to the oven used. It is recommended to use a perforated support (perforated aluminium plate or grid).
- This list is not exhaustive and does not replace the precautions and tests necessary for each use. The list is provided for information purposes only and does not commit Maé, in particular with regard to the life of the mould.
HOW TO MAKE A MUFFIN?
The muffin is a pastry that is not so hard to make if you follow a couple of tips. First of all, you need a good quality silicone muffin mould. Like those in our Silmaé range of silicone moulds. But what’s the difference between having a professional quality mould? First of all, silicone allows a good diffusion of heat, which ensures a perfectly cooked and soft muffin inside. With professional quality silicone, you don’t need to butter or oil your mould before filling it with your preparation. As it is non-stick, you won’t have any problems when you unmould your muffins.
Second tip, do not fill your moulds completely. We advise you to fill them 3/4 of the way, don’t worry, they will swell! And of course, to make a good muffin, baking is very important. Your oven must be very hot before putting your muffin tin in the oven, and be careful not to open the oven before the end of the cooking time, otherwise your muffins will not puff up!
HOW TO DECORATE YOUR MUFFINS?
Muffins and cupcakes can be decorated in a multitude of ways. That’s why they are so popular, colourful, themed, festive, gourmet, etc…
Biscuits: you can add all kinds of biscuits to your muffin or cupcake. Very often, the biscuit is present in relation to the taste of your preparation. You can decorate with the whole biscuit or crumbled.
Sweets: this decoration is very popular with the younger ones. A very simple decoration, but one that adds a lot of colour to your preparations.
Fruits, dried or fresh: they decorate your creations perfectly and add taste! A simple but very tasty decoration.
Sprinkles: decorate your muffins or cupcakes quickly and easily with sprinkles. You only need to sprinkle to get a beautiful, festive and colourful decoration.
THE ADVANTAGES OF MAÉ INNOVATION MUFFIN TINS
- Premium food grade silicone for intensive and professional use: our moulds are designed for professionals, our high quality silicone allows our moulds to have a long life.
- Resistance to extreme temperatures: the silicone muffin moulds are suitable for baking up to +280°C and for mechanical freezing up to -40°C or cryogenic freezing down to -100°C with certain precautions.
- Easy unmoulding: thanks to the non-stick qualities of our silicone, unmoulding your muffins will not be a problem. You will obtain perfect muffins without any risk of breakage.
- Easy to clean: the cleaning process of Silmaé moulds is very simple and fast
- Made in France: all our silicone moulds are made in our workshop in La Ville-aux-Dames.
- Guaranteed food conformity (European and American standards in force)
- Suitable for use on automated production lines: with the dosing centres common to many Silmaé, our moulds are suitable for all your machines.
- 1 mould = several uses: our silicone moulds can be used to prepare different recipes.
100% premium silicone suitable for food contact
Free delivery from 100€ of purchases
100% secure payment