Showing all 5 results
- Silicone moulds - Silmaé
- ES-TAMP decorative mats
- Plant-based & mixed food
- Easy Pie - Silicone pie moulds
- Honeycomb moulds
- Hamburger moulds
- Silicone chocolate moulds
- Silicone moulds for sweets
- Silicone frame
- Relief baking mat
- Original Silicone Moulds
- Square silicone moulds
- Silicone cube moulds
- Heart silicone moulds
- Silicone mould Cylinder
- Dome and Sphere Mould
- Oval silicone moulds
- Pyramid silicone moulds
- Silicone rectangle moulds
- Triangle silicone mould
- Barquette moulds
- Briochette Moulds
- Silicone log moulds
- Cake moulds silicone
- Canelé moulds
- Silicone Financier moulds
- Florentine moulds
- Sponge cake mould
- Kugelhopf moulds
- Professional Madeleine Moulds
- Silicone Manqué Mould
- Insert silicone moulds
- Muffin silicone moulds
- Silicone tartlet moulds
- Savarin moulds
- Rugby World Cup Mould
- Fiberglass moulds - Fibermaé
- Bakery equipment
Filter by price
WHAT TO MAKE WITH A SILICONE PYRAMID MOULD?
Do you want to create pastries or savoury creations with an original shape? The silicone pyramid mould is perfect for all food professionals who want to surprise by giving an elegant and original appearance to their desserts or savoury dishes.
The silicone pyramid mould is a perfect tool for use in baking or cooking. With an accessory like this pyramid mould, the possibilities for sweet or savoury creations are endless:
- Chocolate: make delicious pyramid-shaped chocolates!
- Creams: our professional moulds can be put in the freezer. You can make pyramid-shaped ice creams easily.
- Gratins: the silicone pyramid mould is also suitable for savoury recipes. Make vegetable gratins in the shape of a pyramid.
- Individual cakes
All our silicone moulds are made in France, in our workshop located near Tours. Our 100% premium quality silicone guarantees the professional quality of all our moulds. Opting for a quality silicone pyramid mould means benefiting from a non-stick coating that makes it easier to remove your preparations from the mould. Thanks to our moulds, your culinary creations come out of the mould easily and keep their pyramid shape, without the risk of breaking or deforming. Using a silicone pyramid mould means: quick and easy cooking of all your preparations. It also means even and uniform cooking, thanks to the distribution of the heat of the silicone.
At Maé Innovation, we only offer professional quality products, which meet all the requirements that food professionals may have: moulds for chefs, restaurateurs, caterers, moulds for the food industry or for pastry chains. Our products are designed to withstand intensive use and extreme temperatures, from +280°C to -40°C.
Discover our wide selection of silicone pyramid moulds. Make up to 96 pyramids in one go with our mini silicone pyramid mould. You can make mini pastries or savoury appetizers in the shape of a pyramid.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THE USE OF SILICONE PYRAMID MOULDS
DESIGNED FOR FOOD CONTACT, ALL APPLICATIONS:
Maé silicone pyramid moulds are manufactured with 100% premium silicone and are suitable for food contact. Maé silicone plates comply with the specifications of article 6 of the decree of 25 November 1992 for use with aqueous and acidic foodstuffs, as well as fatty foodstuffs for which the 85/572/EEC directive provides for a reduction coefficient of 3 or more (bakery products, pastries, confectionery, fruit, fish, cheeses, chocolates, prepared dishes, etc.).
- Do not use sharp or abrasive tools or accessories.
- Do not bring the plates and moulds into contact with a flame. The risk is that the material will simply disintegrate, as it is self-extinguishing.
- Adapt the firing times and temperatures to the oven used. It is recommended to use a perforated support (perforated aluminium plate or grid).
- This list is not exhaustive and does not replace the precautions and tests necessary for each use. The list is provided for information purposes only and does not commit Maé, in particular with regard to the life of the mould.
THE ADVANTAGES OF MAÉ INNOVATION PYRAMID MOULDS
- Premium food grade silicone for intensive and professional use: our moulds are designed for professionals, our high quality silicone allows our moulds to have a long life span.
- Resistance to extreme temperatures: the silicone pyramid moulds are suitable for cooking up to +280°C and for mechanical freezing up to -40°C or cryogenic freezing down to -100°C with certain precautions.
- Easy unmoulding: thanks to the non-stick qualities of our silicone, unmoulding your pyramids will not be a problem. You will obtain perfect pyramids without any risk of breakage.
- Easy cleaning: the cleaning process of Silmaé moulds is very simple and fast.
- Made in France: all our silicone moulds are made in our workshop in La Ville-aux-Dames.
- Guaranteed food conformity (European and American standards in force)
- Suitable for use on automated production lines: with the dosing centres common to many Silmaé, our moulds are suitable for all your machines.
- 1 mould = several uses: our silicone moulds can be used to prepare different recipes.
100% premium silicone suitable for food contact
Free delivery from 100€ of purchases
100% secure payment