Maé Innovation, the specialist in recoating and in non-stick coating
BREAD NETS RECOATING
STAINLESS STEEL and FIBERGLASS bread nets
Recoating is done by changing the mat. 2 options :
The Eco option, simple and economical :
- You order from Maé the number of mats to be replaced. Maé delivers them to your place of production.
- You replace the worn-out mats at your place of production, following our Tutorial video.
The Turnkey option, fast and comfortable :
- You send your used nets to Maé
- Maé replaces the worn-out mats and returns the nets to you as new.
ALUMINIUM Bread nets
- You send your worn-out nets and/or baking supports to Maé.
- Maé takes care of the recoating and returns your nets and/or baking supports as new.
Special care is given to your supports during stripping, protecting them from deformation and premature wear.
RECOATING COOKWARE, STRAPS, AND BAKING SUPPORTS
- Renewal of the non-stick coating of your baking sheets and straps.
- Maé also applies non-stick coatings to Cookware items and notably on so-called “revolution” items (frying pans, saucepans, casseroles, sauté pans and others).
The food grade coatings applied to your metal surfaces are meticulously selected. We use premium silicone and fluororesin elastomers (PTFE, PFA, FEP) to ensure a longer life of the non-stick coating.
-> Ecological, simple, fast, long life of your equipment, attractive prices!