Showing all 5 results
- Silicone moulds - Silmaé
- Silicone frame
- Savarin moulds
- Honeycomb moulds
- Dome and Sphere Mould
- Silicone mould Cylinder
- Silicone cube moulds
- Heart silicone moulds
- Pyramid silicone moulds
- Original Silicone Moulds
- Oval silicone moulds
- Silicone chocolate moulds
- Silicone moulds for sweets
- Square silicone moulds
- Plant-based & mixed food
- Barquette moulds
- Briochette Moulds
- Canelé moulds
- Easy Pie - Silicone pie moulds
- Silicone Manqué Mould
- Silicone Financier moulds
- Florentine moulds
- Hamburger moulds
- Insert silicone moulds
- Kugelhopf moulds
- Muffin silicone moulds
- Sponge cake mould
- Cake moulds silicone
- Silicone tartlet moulds
- Silicone log moulds
- Professional Madeleine Moulds
- Silicone rectangle moulds
- Triangle silicone mould
- ES-TAMP decorative mats
- Relief baking mat
- Silicone mould GN1/1 size
- Fiberglass moulds - Fibermaé
- Bakery equipment
- New products
Filter by price
WHAT TO DO WITH A PROFESSIONAL BREAD MOULD?
With this mould you can make :
- Rectangular breads
- Seed breads
- Savoury breads
- Crumb breads
For all professionals who want to invest in a new kitchen utensil, why not opt for a professional bread mould? Bread moulds offer many advantages, including excellent baking quality and easy removal from the mould. Professional bread moulds have a high quality non-stick coating, so there is no need to grease or oil your mould before baking. These are very versatile moulds, designed for bread making, they can also be used to bake brioches, cakes and sandwiches.
Maé Innovation offers a wide range of professional bread moulds. You are sure to find the right bread mould for your preparations! If you own a bakery, the professional bread mould is an essential product for making bread in a professional way. With its non-stick coating, its versatility, and its resistance to intensive use, you too can buy your professional bread mould!
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THE USE OF PROFESSIONAL BREAD MOULDS
DESIGNED FOR FOOD CONTACT, ALL APPLICATIONS:
Maé guarantees that its products comply with the following regulations for contact with foodstuffs:
– Regulation (EC) n°1935/2004 dated 27 October 2004
– FDA regulation taking into account 21 CFR 175.300
For commissioning, simply rinse with clean water, using a degreaser if necessary.
There is no need to “grease” the couplings during the first few uses.
TEMPERATURES OF USE : :
The bread moulds can withstand temperatures between +260°C and -195°C.
When baking, avoid contact with the flame. The bread moulds are compatible with any type of oven. The couplings resist well to the passage from hot to cold, even with a quick transition. In any case, Maé stresses the importance of carrying out a test beforehand.
Professional bread moulds must be stored individually. Stacking them will damage the non-stick coating.
- Do not use sharp or abrasive utensils.
- Maé recommends regular maintenance and cleaning of its couplings, which will increase their life span.
- This list is not exhaustive and does not replace the precautions and tests necessary for each use. The list is provided for information purposes only and does not commit Maé, in particular with regard to the life of the mould.
HOW TO MAINTAIN AND CLEAN A BREAD MOULD?
Cleaning bread moulds is easy. Soak the couplings in a very hot water bath – with a degreasing agent if necessary – at +80°C for at least 30min, then rinse them or put them in a washing tunnel to remove all deposits
THE ADVANTAGES OF MAÉ INNOVATION’S PROFESSIONAL BREAD MOULDS
- Easy to remove from the mould: Maé bread moulds do not require any additional grease thanks to the specificity of its non-stick coating. Unmoulding is quick and easy. Simply turn the mould over and shake it a little to remove your food products from the mould.
- Quality finish: thanks to the non-stick coating of the mould, you get a professional quality finish without the risk of breakage.
- Resistance to extreme temperatures: Maé Innovation’s professional bread moulds are suitable for baking up to +206° C and freezing up to -195° C.
- Intensive use: the bread moulds are designed for intensive use and have a long life span.
- Ideal size: our silicone moulds can be used for a variety of recipes.
- Guaranteed food-safe
100% premium silicone suitable for food contact
Free delivery from 100€ of purchases
100% secure payment