Showing all 5 results
- Silicone moulds - Silmaé
- Silicone frame
- Savarin moulds
- Honeycomb moulds
- Dome and Sphere Mould
- Silicone mould Cylinder
- Silicone cube moulds
- Heart silicone moulds
- Pyramid silicone moulds
- Original Silicone Moulds
- Oval silicone moulds
- Silicone chocolate moulds
- Silicone moulds for sweets
- Square silicone moulds
- Plant-based & mixed food
- Barquette moulds
- Briochette Moulds
- Canelé moulds
- Easy Pie - Silicone pie moulds
- Silicone Manqué Mould
- Silicone Financier moulds
- Florentine moulds
- Hamburger moulds
- Insert silicone moulds
- Kugelhopf moulds
- Muffin silicone moulds
- Sponge cake mould
- Cake moulds silicone
- Silicone tartlet moulds
- Silicone log moulds
- Professional Madeleine Moulds
- Silicone rectangle moulds
- Triangle silicone mould
- ES-TAMP decorative mats
- Relief baking mat
- Rugby World Cup Mould
- Silicone mould GN1/1 size
- Fiberglass moulds - Fibermaé
- Bakery equipment
- New products
Filter by price
WHAT TO DO WITH A SILICONE BRIOCHE MOULD?
We offer a wide range of professional quality non-stick silicone brioche moulds! From mini briochettes to individual brioches, our range of moulds is suitable for chefs and food professionals who are looking for baking accessories for pastry and bakery. Let’s see what you can do with this mould.
First of all, the shape of our silicone brioche moulds is ideal for making mini brioches. Silicone has many advantages that allow you to obtain an even baking of your brioche. Our mini brioche mould allows you to make up to 40 briochettes in a single baking session!
All our silicone moulds are made of high quality silicone. Thanks to their non-stick coating, your buns can be easily and quickly removed from the mould. There is no risk of your bun sticking to the bottom of your mould. Clean your mould easily after use.
The brioche moulds are also products that allow you to vary the recipes. For example, we advise you to make savoury brioches. Very popular as small appetizers, your imagination is the only limit to your recipes. Of course, you can also make muffins, mini cakes or even rolls.
In simple terms, brioche moulds are suitable for many uses. They are indispensable kitchen utensils for chefs and professionals. With their shape and non-stick coating, they can be used to make many creations. So don’t hesitate to buy your own brioche mould from our shop!
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THE USE OF SILICONE BRIOCHE MOULDS
DESIGNED FOR FOOD CONTACT, ALL APPLICATIONS:
Maé silicone briochette moulds are made from 100% premium silicone and are suitable for food contact. The professional briochette moulds are ideal for making small brioches or briochettes. Our chef-testers approve of the briochette moulds for their impeccable demoulding and their sturdiness. Maé silicone baking trays comply with the specifications of article 6 of the decree of 25 November 1992 for use with aqueous and acidic foods, as well as fatty foods for which the 85/572/EEC directive provides a reduction coefficient of 3 or more (bakery products, pastries, confectionery, fruit, fish, cheese, chocolates, ready meals, etc.).
- Do not use sharp or abrasive tools or accessories.
- Do not bring the plates and moulds into contact with a flame. The risk is that the material will simply disintegrate, as it is self-extinguishing.
- Adapt the firing times and temperatures to the oven used. It is recommended to use a perforated support (perforated aluminium plate or grid).
- This list is not exhaustive and does not replace the precautions and tests necessary for each use. The list is provided for information purposes only and does not commit Maé, in particular with regard to the life of the mould.
THE ADVANTAGES OF MAÉ INNOVATION BRIOCHE MOULDS
- Premium food grade silicone for intensive and professional use: our moulds are designed for professionals, our high quality silicone allows our moulds to have a long life span.
- Resistance to extreme temperatures: the brioche moulds are suitable for baking up to +280°C and for mechanical freezing down to -40°C or cryogenic freezing down to -100°C with certain precautions.
- Easy unmoulding: thanks to the non-stick qualities of our silicone, unmoulding your briochettes will no longer be a problem. You will obtain perfect briochettes without any risk of breakage.
- Easy to clean: the cleaning process of Silmaé moulds is very simple and fast.
- Made in France: all our silicone briochette moulds are made in our workshop in La Ville-aux-Dames.
- Guaranteed food conformity (European and American standards in force)
- Suitable for use on automated production lines: with the dosing distances common to many Silmaé, our moulds are suitable for all your machines.
- 1 mould = several uses: our silicone moulds can be used to prepare different recipes.
100% premium silicone suitable for food contact
Free delivery from 100€ of purchases
100% secure payment