Showing all 19 results
- Silicone moulds - Silmaé
- Silicone frame
- Savarin moulds
- Honeycomb moulds
- Dome and Sphere Mould
- Silicone mould Cylinder
- Silicone cube moulds
- Heart silicone moulds
- Pyramid silicone moulds
- Original Silicone Moulds
- Oval silicone moulds
- Silicone chocolate moulds
- Silicone moulds for sweets
- Square silicone moulds
- Plant-based & mixed food
- Barquette moulds
- Briochette Moulds
- Canelé moulds
- Easy Pie - Silicone pie moulds
- Silicone Manqué Mould
- Silicone Financier moulds
- Florentine moulds
- Hamburger moulds
- Insert silicone moulds
- Kugelhopf moulds
- Muffin silicone moulds
- Sponge cake mould
- Cake moulds silicone
- Silicone tartlet moulds
- Silicone log moulds
- Professional Madeleine Moulds
- Silicone rectangle moulds
- Triangle silicone mould
- ES-TAMP decorative mats
- Relief baking mat
- Silicone mould GN1/1 size
- Fiberglass moulds - Fibermaé
- Bakery equipment
- New products
Filter by price
Silicone cylinder mould GN1/1 8 cavities Ø100X35 mm – 250 ml52,80 € EXCL
Silicone cylinder mould GN1/1 8 cavities Ø100X20 mm – 150 ml52,80 € EXCL
Silicon Tartlet mould 24 cavities Ø73X17 mm – 65 ml72,10 € EXCL
Silicone cylinder mould 15 cavities – 250 ml72,10 € EXCL
Tartlet mould 12 cells – 97 ml38,84 € EXCL
Tartelet mould 24 cells – 97 ml72,10 € EXCL
Tartlet mould 40 cells – 31 ml72,10 € EXCL
Tartlet mould 54 cells – 18ml72,10 € EXCL
Tartlet mould 70 cells – 11.5 ml72,10 € EXCL
Tartlet mould 77 cells – 13 ml72,10 € EXCL
Silicone cylinder mould 12 cavities – 316 ml72,10 € EXCL
Silicone cylinder mould 15 cavities – 150 ml72,10 € EXCL
Silicone cylinder mould 6 cavities – 150 ml38,84 € EXCL
Silicone cylinder mould 6 cavities – 316 ml38,84 € EXCL
Tatin mould 8 cells – 605 ml72,10 € EXCL
Tartlet mould 35 cells – 13 ml38,84 € EXCL
Silicone cylinder mould 6 cavities – 250 ml38,84 € EXCL
Tartlet mould 30 cells – 60.5 ml72,10 € EXCL
Silicone cylinder mould 12 cavities – 366 ml72,10 € EXCL
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR TART MOULD?
If you are looking for a silicone tartelette tatin mould, you have come to the right place. We offer a wide range of tartlet moulds made in France with premium silicone. Our moulds offer many advantages, such as easy removal from the mould and high strength for maximum durability. They can also withstand extreme temperatures ranging from -40°C to +280°C, making them professional quality products.
When it comes to choosing the shape and size of your mould, this will of course depend on your needs. We have moulds of various sizes, from small individual tartlet moulds to large moulds for a tarte tatin to share.
To choose your tartlet mould, you need to know the quantity you want to produce, as well as the size of the tartlets you want to make. Tartlet moulds are ideal for making strawberry tarts, mini quiches, chocolate tarts, fruit tarts, or tarts tatins.
When it comes to choosing your tatin mould, the specificities of the moulds will be the same as the tartelette moulds. Explore our different moulds. You will find the mould you need, adapted to your use.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THE USE OF TARTLET AND TATIN MOULDS ?
DESIGNED FOR FOOD CONTACT, ALL APPLICATIONS:
Maé tartlet and tatin moulds are made of 100% premium silicone and are suitable for food contact. Maé silicone moulds comply with the specifications of article 6 of the decree of 25 November 1992 for use with aqueous and acidic foodstuffs, as well as fatty foodstuffs for which the 85/572/EEC directive provides for a reduction coefficient of 3 or more (bakery products, pastries, confectionery, fruit, fish, cheeses, chocolates, prepared dishes, etc.).
- Do not use sharp or abrasive tools or accessories.
- Do not bring the plates and moulds into contact with a flame. The risk is that the material will simply disintegrate, as it is self-extinguishing.
- Adapt the firing times and temperatures to the oven used. It is recommended to use a perforated support (perforated aluminium plate or grid).
- This list is not exhaustive and does not replace the precautions and tests necessary for each use. The list is provided for information purposes only and does not commit Maé, in particular with regard to the life of the mould.
HOW TO MAKE A PERFECT SANDY OR SHORTCRUST PASTRY FOR YOUR TARTS?
Once you have chosen your mould, it is time to make the pastry. For a successful shortcrust pastry, we recommend using cold butter and sanding the flour and butter together to get a sandy texture. For shortcrust pastry, you can use margarine or vegetable fat in addition to butter for a crumblier texture.
It is also important to allow the dough to rest well before rolling it out and pressing it into your mould. This will allow the dough to rest and prevent it from shrinking during baking.
HOW TO PREVENT YOUR TARTLET FROM DRYING OUT DURING BAKING?
To prevent your tartlet from drying out during baking, it is important not to overbake it. If your oven is too hot, your tartlet may dry out quickly. We therefore recommend that you regularly check the baking of your tartlet and remove it from the oven as soon as it is golden brown.
You can also use aluminium foil to cover your tartlet while it is baking to prevent it from burning. Finally, if you want to add a touch of shine to your tartlet, you can brush the top with a little jam or maple syrup before serving.
HOW TO SUCCESSFULLY CARAMELISE A TARTE TATIN?
If you want to successfully caramelise your tarte tatin, we recommend cooking the apples over a high heat with sugar and butter until they are golden brown. You can also use maple syrup for an extra touch of flavour. The result is a delicious caramelised tarte tatin.
THE ADVANTAGES OF MAÉ INNOVATION’S SILICONE MOULDS
- Premium food grade silicone for intensive and professional use: our moulds are designed for professionals, our high quality silicone allows our moulds to have a long life.
- Resistance to extreme temperatures: the silicone muffin moulds are suitable for baking up to +280°C and for mechanical freezing down to -40°C or cryogenic freezing down to -100°C with certain precautions.
- Easy unmoulding: thanks to the non-stick qualities of our silicone, unmoulding your tarts and taters will no longer be a problem. You will obtain perfect products without any risk of breakage.Easy cleaning: the cleaning process of Silmaé moulds is very simple and fast.
- Made in France: all our silicone moulds are made in our workshop in La Ville-aux-Dames.
- Guaranteed food conformity (European and American standards in force)
- Suitable for use on automated production lines: with the dosing centres common to many Silmaé, our moulds are suitable for all your machines.
- 1 mould = several uses: our silicone moulds can be used to prepare different recipes.
100% premium silicone suitable for food contact
Free delivery from 100€ of purchases
100% secure payment