Food contact, all applications :
The siliconised fibreglass moulds are suitable for food contact according to the specifications of article 6 of the order of 25 November 1992 for use with aqueous and acidic foodstuffs for which directive 85/572/EEC provides for a reduction coefficient of 3 or more (bakery and pastry products).
Operating temperatures +260°C and -25°C:
Siliconised glass fibre moulds can withstand temperatures between -25°C and +260°C. At extreme temperatures, it is important not to exert mechanical stress – stretching, deformation. Silicone resists well to the passage from hot to cold, even with a rapid transition.
- Silicone is inherently non-sticky and does not require a release agent in most cases. Caution: an excess of release agent or fat accelerates ageing.
- Demoulding is quick and easy. It is carried out either by manually gripping the products on top of the siliconised glass fibre mould or by deforming the siliconised glass fibre mould – either manually or automatically.
- In case of automatic demoulding, please use compatible demoulding fingers so as not to cut the fabric. Do not hesitate to consult Maé.
- Storage is on a ladder. Do not deform the siliconised fibreglass moulds during storage.
- For processes with deep-freezing , Maé recommends storage in negative temperature zone.
- Hand shake the siliconised fibreglass moulds to remove crumbs, seeds and other residues.
- The frequency of cleaning depends on the moulded products. Do not allow the siliconised fibreglass moulds to become dirty.
- Do not use any accessories and cutting tools, see abrasives.
- Do not put the siliconized fiberglass molds in contact with a flame. There is a risk of the material simply disintegrating, since it is self-extinguishing.
- Adjust the cooking times and temperatures according to the oven used. It is recommended to use a perforated support (perforated aluminium plate or grid).
THIS LIST IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE AND CANNOT REPLACE THE PRECAUTIONS AND TESTS NECESSARY FOR EACH USE. THE LIST IS PROVIDED FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY AND DOES NOT BIND MAE, IN PARTICULAR WITH REGARD TO THE LIFE OF THE MOULD.