Professional silicone muffin mould
The professional silicone muffin mould allows you to make delicious sweet and savoury muffins. Our silicone muffin mould is ideal for making muffins quickly and easily. Indeed, the optimal thermal conduction, gives a perfect cooking to your muffins. In addition, the flexibility and non-stick properties of this mould allow you to remove it easily and neatly to obtain professional muffins. Get perfect and tasty pastries!
Made in France with 100% premium quality food grade silicone, Maé silicone moulds are resistant to intensive use and can handle extreme temperatures ranging from -45°C to +280°C.
This mould is also available in a 400x300mm size, allowing you to bake your moulds in a traditional oven, while keeping the quality of a professional silicone. Among our range of muffin moulds, you will find many different sizes to satisfy all your desires.
Characteristics of the professional silicone muffin mould:
- Dimensions : 400X600 mm
- Cavities quantity : 24
- Cavity dimensions : Ø73X49 mm
- Cavity volume : 169 ml
The advantages of the professional mould:
- Advantages of Maé silicone moulds
- Premium food grade silicone for intensive and professional use
- Temperature resistant from -45°C + 280°C
- Easy to remove from the mould
- Easy to clean
- Made in France
- Guaranteed food conformity (European and American standards in place)
- Suitable for use on automated production lines
- Dosing distances common to many Silmaé (Maé Innovation’s range of silicone moulds)
- 1 Maé Innovation (Silmaé) silicone mould is designed for multiple uses
The history of the muffin
The muffin is a dessert that was born in Wales. Then exported to the United States, it quickly became popular all over the world. The muffins we most commonly eat in France are American muffins, not to be mistaken for English pancake muffins. The muffin can be found in most French bakeries/pastry shops. Its advantage? The muffin is one of those desserts that can be easily customised with the ingredients of your choice !