Silicone muffin professional mould
Make delicious preparations with the silicone muffin mould from Maé Innovation. This mould is made in France with 100% premium silicone, ensuring a very flexible mould and perfect demoulding of your preparations. Do your preparations need to go into the freezer? Don’t worry, Maé moulds are resistant to high heat (up to +280°C) as well as to cold (down to -45°C).
Designed for intensive use, our very resistant moulds will accompany you during all your preparations.
Characteristics of the silicone muffin mould for professionals
- Dimensions: 400×600 mm
- Number of cavities: 24
- Dimensions of the cavities: ø61×65 mm
- Volume of a cavity: 165 ml
Advantages of Maé silicone moulds
- Premium food grade silicone for intensive and professional use
- Resistant to temperatures of -45°C + 280°C
- Easy to remove from the mould
- Easy to clean
- Made in France
- Guaranteed food conformity (European and American standards in force)
- Suitable for use on automated production lines
- Dosing distances common to many Silmaé (Maé Innovation’s range of silicone moulds)
- 1 Maé Innovation silicone mould (Silmaé) is designed for multiple uses
The history of the muffin
The muffin is a dessert that originated in Wales, then exported to the United States, it quickly became popular all over the world. The muffins we eat most in France are American muffins, not to be confused with the English pancake muffins. The muffin can be found in most French bakeries/pastry shops, the muffin is a dessert that can easily be personalised with the ingredients of your choice.