Mini quenelle silicone mould
Developed under the impulse of the chocolate chef Paul Klein, this silicone mould has the ideal shape for making fruit jellies. Combined with its plaster, this mould can also be used to make fruit jellies with liqueur.
Make delicious preparations with the silicone quenelle mould from Maé Innovation. This mould is made in France with 100% premium silicone, ensuring a very flexible mould and perfect demoulding of your preparations. Do your preparations need to go into the freezer? Don’t worry, Maé moulds are resistant to high heat (up to +280°C) as well as to cold (down to -45°C).
Designed for intensive use, our very resistant moulds will accompany you during all your preparations.
Characteristics of the mini quenelle mould
- Dimensions: 300X400 mm
- Number of cavities: 24
- Dimensions of the cavities: 42X21X17 mm
- Volume of a cavity : 8,4 ml
Advantages of Maé silicone moulds
- Premium food grade silicone for intensive and professional use
- Resistant to temperatures of -45°C + 280°C
- Easy to remove from the mould
- Easy to clean
- Made in France
- Guaranteed food conformity (European and American standards in force)
- Suitable for use on automated production lines
- Dosing distances common to many Silmaé (Maé Innovation’s range of silicone moulds)
- 1 Maé Innovation silicone mould (Silmaé) is designed for multiple uses