Silicone almond mould
Conceived and developed in collaboration with the Meilleur Ouvrier de France Pâtissier-Confiseur 2019, Jonathan Mougel, the ES-TAMP range features decorations inspired by biodiversity. Classic or exotic leaves or even a magnificent dragonfly… something to artistically sublimate your sugar or chocolate pieces and taste all your creations!
This mould, made in France from 100% premium silicone, ensures a highly flexible mould and perfect demoulding of your preparations. Do your preparations need to go into the freezer? Don’t worry, Maé moulds are resistant to both high heat (up to +280°C) and cold (down to -45°C).
Designed for intensive use, our heavy-duty moulds will accompany you throughout all your preparations.
The characteristics of the almond mould
- Dimensions: 300×400 mm
- Number of cavities: 12
- Dimensions of the cavities: 69x70x22 mm
- Volume of a cavity: 63 ml
Advantages of Maé silicone moulds
- Premium food grade silicone for intensive and professional use
- Resistant to temperatures of -45°C + 280°C
- Easy unmolding
- Easy to clean
- Made in France
- Guaranteed food compliance (European and American standards in force)
- Suitable for use on automated production lines
- Dosing distances common to many Silmaé (Maé Innovation’s range of silicone moulds)
- 1 Maé Innovation silicone mould (Silmaé) is designed for multiple uses