Silicone Tartlet Mould with Rounded Edges
An innovation by Mathieu Blandin
Moulds designed in partnership with the 2023 World Pastry Champion, Mathieu Blandin, have a clearly defined objective: to facilitate the creation of desserts and moulded pastries with rounded edges.
The concept: A range of moulds with rounded edges for sublime and efficient creations.
This new range of moulds with rounded edges offers several advantages to simplify the creation of your desserts and pastries. First and foremost, thanks to our high-quality food-grade silicone, demoulding your preparations is greatly facilitated.
The rounded edges simplify the application of glaze, giving your product increased shine and optimal presentation.
This silicone tartlet mould is ideal for making your moulded pastries.
Our moulds are manufactured in France with professional-grade food-grade silicone. Maé’s silicone allows the tartlet mould to be ultra-resistant to temperatures; it can withstand temperatures ranging from -45°C to +280°C. Moreover, the professional qualities of the mould allow you to obtain golden tartlets with even cooking that demould easily.
The 24-cavity tartlet mould Ø73X17 mm is compatible with the tartlet mould 011518.
Silicone Tartlet Mould Features
- Dimensions: 400X600 mm
- Number of cavities: 24 cavities
- Cavity dimensions: Ø73/61X17 mm
- Volume of one cavity: 65 ml
Advantages of the Mould
- Premium food-grade silicone for intensive and professional use
- Resistant to temperatures from -45°C to +280°C
- Easy demoulding
- Easy cleaning
- Made in France
- Guaranteed food compliance (compliant with current European and American standards)
- Suitable for use on automated production lines
- Common dosing pitches with many Silmaé (Maé Innovation’s silicone mould range)
- 1 Maé Innovation silicone mould (Silmaé) is designed for multiple uses