Rose silicone mould
Discover the rose silicone mould from Maé to make delicious rose-shaped desserts. This mould is ideal for special occasions such as Valentine’s Day or Christmas. Its original shape will seduce and sublimate your display and your card. Despite the many details, we guarantee that it will be easy and quick to remove your rose from the mould. Indeed, as the rose is a very fragile shape, it is preferable to use a professional quality non-stick Maé mould that can withstand temperatures ranging from –45°C to +280°C. All our moulds are made in France in our workshop, with high quality food grade silicone to provide all the necessary qualities for your use.
Maé attaches great importance to the professional quality, resistance and non-stick properties of its products.
Discover the Valentine’s Day rose recipe by the chef Romain Gourseau.
Characteristics of the pink silicone mould
- Dimensions: 200X200 mm
- Number of cells : 4
- Dimensions of the cells : Ø76X30.5 mm
- Volume of cells : 81.5 ml
Advantages of the mould
- Premium food grade silicone for intensive and professional use
- Temperature resistant from -45°C + 280°C
- Easy to demould
- Easy to clean
- Made in France
- Guaranteed food conformity (European and American standards in force)
- Suitable for use on automated production lines
- Dosing distances common to many Silmaé (Maé Innovation’s range of silicone moulds)
- 1 Maé Innovation silicone mould (Silmaé) is designed for multiple uses