Silicone petit beurre mould
Discover our “petit beurre” silicone mould, a famous French shape to make your creations and add a new product to your shop. The “petit beurre” mould is timeless and crosses all generations. It will always remain an authentic and classic pastry. With this mould, you can reinvent the famous biscuit of your childhood, or make authentic home-made petit-beurre. One thing is certain, this biscuit will delight young and old!
Very easy to use, all our Maé silicone moulds made in France are designed to resist very well to extreme heat ranging from -45°C to +280°C, as well as to an intensive use of the mould. The high quality of the food-grade silicone used guarantees quick and easy removal from the mould. Maé attaches great importance to the professional quality and resistance of its products.
This 400x300mm silicone plate format allows you to bake your moulds in a traditional oven, while keeping the quality of a professional silicone.
For the real food lovers and fans of “petit beurre”, Maé created for you with a unique mould : the 745 ml small butter mould to share, for a ” petit beurre ” in maxi format. For those who prefer small sizes, Maé Innovation has not forgotten you. Discover our range of mini petit beurre.
Characteristics of the petit beurre mould :
– 400X300 mm 15 cells
– Cavities dimensions : 76X61X25 mm – 100 ml
The advantages of the silicone petit beurre mould :
- Premium food grade silicone for intensive and professional use
- Temperature resistant from -45°C to +280°C
- Easy to turn out of the mould
- Easy to clean
- Made in France
- Guaranteed food conformity (European and American standards in force)
- Suitable for use on automated production lines
- Dosing pitches common to many Silmaé (Maé Innovation’s range of silicone moulds)
- A Maé Innovation silicone mould (Silmaé) is designed for multiple uses
Le petit beurre
Petit Beurre is a French biscuit also known as “Petit Beurre Lu”. This small biscuit was invented in 1886 by Louis-Lefèvre-Util in the city of Nantes and is now known all over the world.