Professional mini madeleine mould
The mini madeleine silicone mould from Maé allows you to make 78 delicious mini madeleines. Their small size makes them the ideal pastry for small appetites while still having the taste and flavour of madeleines. Designed with 100% premium food grade silicone which gives the mould many qualities, it guarantees perfect unmoulding, but also an homogenous cooking of your preparation. You will obtain soft and golden mini madeleines. Manufactured in our factories in France, it resists high temperatures (-45°C to +280°C), and this superior quality is recommended by many professionals.
We offer a wide choice of sizes in our range of madeleine moulds. Indeed, this mould is also available in a 400x300mm size, allowing you to bake your moulds in a traditional oven, while keeping the quality of a professional silicone. There are also different cavity sizes to find the right mould for you.
Characteristics of the madeleine mould :
- Dimensions : 400X600 mm
- Cavities quantity : 78
- Cavity Dimensions : 48X34X15 mm
- Cavity volume : 8.6 ml
The advantages of our silicone Moulds
- Premium food grade silicone for intensive and professional use
- Temperature resistant from -45°C to + 280°C
- Easy to remove from the mould
- Easy to clean
- Made in France
- Guaranteed food conformity (European and American standards in force)
- Suitable for use on automated production lines
- Dosing distances common to many Silmaé (Maé Innovation’s range of silicone moulds)
- One Maé Innovation silicone mould (Silmaé) is designed for multiple uses
The madeleine’s history
Madeleine, a historic French pastry, is said to be named after a young French cook from Commercy, Madeleine Paulmier. The latter, a servant, is said to have made this pastry according to a recipe of her grandmother for Duke Stanislas Leszczyńsk. Seduced by this delicious recipe, the duke named the pastry after the young woman, Madeleine.