Professional Mini Cube Mould | A creation by Chef Bertrand Balay
Bertrand Balay: Best Craftsman Chocolatier France 2023
The mini cube silicone mould created by Chef Bertrand Balay addresses a specific issue that will also help you save precious time. This mould is designed for all professionals who want to save time when making their sugared almonds.
The concept: Water jets or a guitar do not allow for a sufficiently fine and clean cutting of the “sugared almond” filling. Bertrand Balay turned to Maé Innovation to address this issue.
The advantages of this mini cube mould for professionals are numerous. Firstly, the dimensions; the mini is truly mini with sides of 9mm. The edges of the cube are slightly broken for easy mixing in the vat.
The silicone used for making this mould is SIL00. This food-grade silicone of high quality allows the mould to be both rigid and flexible. Thanks to this silicone, we maintain a beautiful appearance of the mini cubes and a quick and easy demolding, saving you time.
Finally, like all our other silicone moulds, this mould can be used for multiple applications. For example: sugared almond filling, mini fruit pastes, fruit nuggets for cake masses.
Mini Cube Mould Features
- Dimensions: 400X300 mm
- Number of cavities: 936 cavities
- Cavity dimensions: 9X9X9 mm
- Volume of each cavity: 0.7 ml
Advantages of the Mould
- Premium food-grade silicone for intensive and professional use
- Resistant to temperatures from -45°C to +280°C
- Easy demolding
- Easy cleaning
- Made in France
- Guaranteed food compliance (complies with current European and American standards)
- Suitable for use on automated production lines
- Common dosing intervals with many Silmaé (the silicone mould range from Maé Innovation)
- 1 Maé Innovation silicone mould (Silmaé) is designed for multiple uses