Professional silicone madeleine mould
Make traditional madeleines in our Maé silicone madeleine mould. Our madeleine mould is made of 100% premium food grade silicone with non-stick quality, temperature resistance and flexibility. Suitable for intensive use while ensuring even cooking of your preparation, you will obtain soft and golden madeleines! The madeleine mould gives it its particular shell shape, that is an integral part of French pastry making.
We offer a wide selection of sizes in our range of madeleine moulds. Indeed, this mould also exists in a 400x300mm format, this silicone plate format allows you to bake your moulds in a traditional oven, while keeping the quality of a professional silicone. Different sizes of moulds are also available so that you can find your ideal mould.
If you like the 40 cell silicone madeleine mould, you might also like the mini version: mini silicone madeleine mould.
Characteristics of the Professional silicone madeleine mould :
- Dimensions : 400X600 mm
- Cavities quantity : 40
- Cavities dimensions : 76X44.9X18.5 mm
- Cavity volume : 31.5 ml
Advantages of Maé silicone moulds :
- Premium food grade silicone for intensive and professional use
- Temperature resistant from -45°C + 280°C
- Easy to remove from the mould
- Easy to clean
- Made in France
- Guaranteed food conformity (European and American standards in force)
- Suitable for use on automated production lines
- Dosing distances common to many Silmaé (Maé Innovation’s range of silicone moulds)
- 1 Maé Innovation silicone mould (Silmaé) is designed for multiple uses
The history of the madeleine
Madeleine, a historic French pastry, is said to be named after a young French cook from Commercy, Madeleine Paulmier. The latter, then a servant, is said to have made this pastry according to a recipe of her grandmother for Duke Stanislas Leszczyńsk. Seduced by this delicious recipe, the duke named the pastry after the young woman, Madeleine.