The silicone dome mould is the perfect shape for creating new individual recipes. The dome allows you to create a multitude of popular desserts. With this shape, you can stack layers, create a shell, make a mousse, and many other possibilities.
Turn out your domes easily: the high quality silicone gives the mould a nice smoothness and non-stick properties.
Whether for sweet or savoury dome recipes, Maé’s professional silicone moulds have many qualities and offer a multitude of uses. Indeed, thanks to our 100% premium quality food grade silicone, our moulds can withstand extreme temperatures from -45°C to +280°C, allowing you to make frozen preparations.
All our silicone moulds are very resistant and are designed for intensive use. Made in France, we place great importance on the quality of our products, and guarantee food conformity for all our silicone moulds.
This mould also exist in 400x600mm.
Check out the recipe made with our silicone moulds for Maé Innovation: Dôme à partager Lov’Coco – Par Alexia Maillard
– 400X300 mm – 12 cells
– Cavities dimensions : Ø78X37.6 mm – 121.5 ml
Advantages of Maé silicone moulds
- Premium food grade silicone for intensive and professional use
- Temperature resistant from -45°C to +280°C
- Easy to turn out of the mould
- Easy to clean
- Made in France
- Guaranteed food conformity (European and American standards in force)
- Suitable for use on automated production lines
- Dosing pitches common to many Silmaé (Maé Innovation’s range of silicone moulds)
- A Maé Innovation silicone mould (Silmaé) is designed for multiple uses