Financier silicone mould
Discover our financier silicone mould Maé, a mould that will help you make delicious financiers, this pastry shaped like a small golden ingot halfway between the madeleine and the cake. This classic pastry is now revisited by the greatest chefs. Our mould ensures a perfect turning out and a homogeneous cooking of your preparation.
Made in France with 100% premium food grade silicone, all our silicone molds are resistant to high temperatures (from -45°C to +208°C) and are designed for intensive use.
You want to bake your molds in a traditional oven while keeping the quality of a professional silicone? Discover the 400x300mm format! Finally, for those who like small sizes, we have created a mini size of the financier.
Characteristics of the Financier silicone mold
- Dimensions : 400X600 mm
- Number of cavities: 36
- Dimensions of cavities : 86.5 x 48.5 x 15mm
- Volume of a cavity : 50 ml
The advantages of our silicone Moulds
- Premium food grade silicone for intensive and professional use
- Temperature resistant from -45°C to + 280°C
- Easy to remove from the mould
- Easy to clean
- Made in France
- Guaranteed food conformity (European and American standards in force)
- Suitable for use on automated production lines
- Dosing distances common to many Silmaé (Maé Innovation’s range of silicone moulds)
- One Maé Innovation silicone mould (Silmaé) is designed for multiple uses
The story of the Financier
The name given to the famous cake “financier” comes from a pastry chef named Lasne. This pastry chef had a store not far from a stock market place, so most of his customers were people working in finance who wanted to enjoy small delicacies quickly and without getting their hands dirty. It was then that Lasne had the idea of changing the shape and the name of this pastry shop so that it took the shape of a gold ingot, thus recalling the world of financiers.