Silicone drop mould
The original shape of the silicone drop mould allows you to create unique desserts and brings elegance to your preparations. All our Maé silicone moulds are easy to remove from the mould for a perfect result and can withstand temperatures ranging from -45°C to +280°C. Very flexible and non-sticky, they are designed with a high quality food grade silicone. All of our silicone moulds are made in France and are designed for intensive use.
Give a design and modern look to your preparations. Whether sweet or savoury, they will definitely impress! Go for professional quality moulds, guaranteeing you a perfect result for your individual desserts.
Now that you have the ideal mould to make your drop-shaped preparations, all you have to do is add the decoration of your choice. For ideas, check out Chef Jen Pierre Godier’s recipe for Coffee Drops made in our drop silicone mould.
You can also find this mould in a 400x300mm format.
See our silicone mould in action with a video made by the chefs from Puratos Patis France.
Characteristics of the drop mould
- Dimensions : 400X600 mm
- Cavities quantity : 24
- Cavity dimensions : Ø75,5X50 mm
- Cavity volume : 110ml
Advantages of the professional mould
- Premium food grade silicone for intensive and professional use
- Temperature resistant from -45°C + 280°C
- Easy to remove from the mould
- Easy to clean
- Made in France
- Guaranteed food conformity (European and American standards in force)
- Suitable for use on automated production lines
- Dosing distances common to many Silmaé (Maé Innovation’s range of silicone moulds)
- 1 Maé Innovation (Silmaé) silicone mould is designed for multiple uses