Cylinder mould for entremet made of silicone with rounded contours
An innovation signed by Mathieu Blandin
The molds designed in partnership with the 2023 World Pastry Champion, Mathieu Blandin, have a clearly defined goal: to facilitate the creation of desserts and entremets with rounded contours.
The concept: A range of cylindrical moulds with rounded contours for sublime and efficient creations.
This new range of molds with rounded edges offers several advantages to facilitate the creation of your desserts and entremets. Firstly, thanks to our high-quality food-grade silicone, the demolding of your preparations is greatly facilitated.
The rounded edges simplify the application of the glaze, giving your product increased shine and optimal presentation.
This silicone tart mould is ideal for making your entremets.
Our molds are made in France with professional-grade food-grade silicone. The Maé silicone allows the tart mold to be ultra-resistant to temperatures; indeed, it can withstand temperatures ranging from -45°C to +280°C. Moreover, the professional qualities of the mold allow you to obtain golden tarts with even baking that demold easily.
Characteristics of the entremet silicone mould
- Number of cavities: 1 cavity
- Dimensions of cavities: Ø280X45 mm
- Volume of one cavity: 2752 ml
Advantages of the Mould
- Premium food-grade silicone for intensive and professional use
- Resistant to temperatures from -45°C to +280°C
- Easy demoulding
- Easy cleaning
- Made in France
- Guaranteed food compliance (compliant with current European and American standards)
- Suitable for use on automated production lines
- Common dosing pitches with many Silmaé (Maé Innovation’s silicone mould range)
- 1 Maé Innovation silicone mould (Silmaé) is designed for multiple uses