Silicone Cylinder Mould for Entremet with Rounded Edges
An innovation by Mathieu Blandin
Molds designed in partnership with the 2023 World Pastry Champion, Mathieu Blandin, have a clearly defined objective: to facilitate the creation of desserts and entremets with rounded edges.
The concept: A range of Cylinder Moulds with rounded edges, for sublime and efficient creations.
This new range of moulds with rounded edges offers several advantages to simplify the creation of your desserts and entremets. First and foremost, thanks to our high-quality food-grade silicone, demolding your preparations is greatly facilitated.
The rounded edges simplify the application of glaze, giving your product increased shine and optimal presentation.
This silicone tartlet mold is ideal for making your entremets.
Our molds are manufactured in France with professional-grade food-grade silicone. The Maé silicone allows the cylinder mold to be ultra-resistant to temperatures; it can withstand temperatures ranging from -45°C to +280°C. Moreover, the professional qualities of the mold allow you to obtain golden entremets with even cooking that demold easily.
Entremet Silicone Mold Features
- Number of cavities: 1 cavity
- Cavity dimensions: Ø200X45 mm
- Volume of each cavity: 1400 ml
Advantages of the Mould
- Premium food-grade silicone for intensive and professional use
- Resistant to temperatures from -45°C to +280°C
- Easy demoulding
- Easy cleaning
- Made in France
- Guaranteed food compliance (compliant with current European and American standards)
- Suitable for use on automated production lines
- Common dosing pitches with many Silmaé (Maé Innovation’s silicone mould range)
- 1 Maé Innovation silicone mould (Silmaé) is designed for multiple uses