Showing all 7 results
- Silicone moulds - Silmaé
- Silicone frame
- Savarin moulds
- Honeycomb moulds
- Dome and Sphere Mould
- Silicone mould Cylinder
- Silicone cube moulds
- Heart silicone moulds
- Pyramid silicone moulds
- Original Silicone Moulds
- Oval silicone moulds
- Silicone chocolate moulds
- Silicone moulds for sweets
- Square silicone moulds
- Plant-based & mixed food
- Barquette moulds
- Briochette Moulds
- Canelé moulds
- Easy Pie - Silicone pie moulds
- Silicone Manqué Mould
- Silicone Financier moulds
- Florentine moulds
- Hamburger moulds
- Insert silicone moulds
- Kugelhopf moulds
- Muffin silicone moulds
- Sponge cake mould
- Cake moulds silicone
- Silicone tartlet moulds
- Silicone log moulds
- Professional Madeleine Moulds
- Silicone rectangle moulds
- Triangle silicone mould
- ES-TAMP decorative mats
- Relief baking mat
- Rugby World Cup Mould
- Silicone mould GN1/1 size
- Fiberglass moulds - Fibermaé
- Bakery equipment
- New products
Filter by price
Bubble silicone mat – with edges – 400x600x15mm58,24 € EXCL
Smooth silicone mat – with edges – 357x554x10 mm58,24 € EXCL
Smooth silicone mat – with edges – 320x555x6 mm54,09 € EXCL
Silicone carpet chocolate with edgestablet – 360x560x10 mm58,24 € EXCL
Striped silicone mat – with edges – 400x600x18mm58,24 € EXCL
Silicone mat – wave design without edge – 400x600x10 mm58,24 € EXCL
Smooth silicone mat – with edges – 370x570x15 mm58,24 € EXCL
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR SILICONE RELIEF MAT ?
The silicone relief mat is a perfect accessory for your kitchen. It allows you to make many preparations such as decorations for your cakes, sponge cakes, biscuit mousses or sugar dough. We advise you to choose a professional quality mat from the Maé Innovation brand. Buying a professional silicone relief mat is a guarantee that your preparation will be quick and easy to remove from the mould. Use the silicone relief mats to add a touch of visual originality to your desserts.
Maé Innovation offers you a wide range of silicone relief mats. All our products in the Silmaé range are made in France with a high quality food grade silicone appreciated by many professionals and chefs in the food industry. You will find wave relief mats, bubble relief mats, ribbed relief mats, square relief mats but also smooth silicone mats. Their non-stick coating facilitates the preparation of your dishes. With our variety of available reliefs, you can personalise your preparations according to your wishes.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THE USE OF OUR SILICONE RELIEF MATS
DESIGNED FOR FOOD CONTACT, ALL APPLICATIONS:
Maé silicone relief mats are manufactured with 100% premium silicone and are suitable for food contact. Maé silicone sheets comply with the specifications of article 6 of the decree of 25 November 1992 for use with aqueous and acidic foodstuffs, as well as greasy foodstuffs for which the 85/572/EEC directive provides for a reduction coefficient of 3 or more (bakery products, pastries, confectionery, fruit, fish, cheeses, chocolates, prepared meals, etc.).
- Do not use sharp or abrasive tools or accessories.
- Do not bring the plates and moulds into contact with a flame. The risk is that the material will simply disintegrate, as it is self-extinguishing.
- Adapt the firing times and temperatures to the oven used. It is recommended to use a perforated support (perforated aluminium plate or grid).
- This list is not exhaustive and does not replace the precautions and tests necessary for each use. The list is provided for information purposes only and does not commit Maé, in particular with regard to the life of the mould.
WHAT TO DO WITH SILICONE RELIEF MATS?
Silicone relief mats are versatile kitchen utensils and accessories that can be used to make a variety of gourmet recipes. A pattern on biscuits, sponge cake, sugar dough, mousse, or a decoration for your cakes. You can use relief mats in many different ways. Relief patterns can be used to add originality to your dishes.
THE ADVANTAGES OF MAÉ INNOVATION RELIEF MATS
- Premium food grade silicone for intensive and professional use: our moulds are designed for professionals, our high quality silicone allows our moulds to have a long life.
- Resistance to extreme temperatures: the silicone relief mats are suitable for cooking up to +280°C and for mechanical freezing up to -40°C or cryogenic freezing down to -100°C with certain precautions.
- Easy to remove from the mould: thanks to the non-stick qualities of our silicone, removing your silicone mats from the mould is no longer a problem. You will obtain perfect preparations without any risk of breakage.
- Professionals and chefs have been testing and approving our products, especially our Silmaé moulds, for almost 30 years.
- Easy to clean: the cleaning process of Silmaé moulds is very simple and fast.
- Made in France: all our silicone moulds are made in our workshop in La Ville-aux-Dames.
- Guaranteed food conformity (European and American standards in force)
- Suitable for use on automated production lines: with the dosing centres common to many Silmaé, our moulds are suitable for all your machines.
- 1 mould = several uses: our silicone moulds can be used to prepare different recipes.
100% premium silicone suitable for food contact
Free delivery from 100€ of purchases
100% secure payment