Food grade silicone mould
Silmaé is the range of silicone moulds from Maé Innovation. All our Silmaé are designed with a 100% premium silicone, for intensive use in an industrial environment. They are made in France, near Tours, at our Ville-aux-Dames site.
Our range of Silmaé in “standard” format is very extensive with more than 250 items in the catalogue. You can also opt for tailor-made silicone moulds.
All our Silmaé silicone moulds are food grade (standard NF 1186 parts 1, 2 and 3). Most are available in several sizes (pastry format: 400×600, size close to GN1/1: 400×300, GN1/3 size, individual size).
EASY REMOVAL FROM THE MOULD
- Maé Innovation’s 100% premium silicone is inherently non-stick and does not require a release agent in most cases. It may be necessary to apply a thin film of fat when using the product for the first time or when the product contains no / little fat. Caution: an excess of fat accelerates ageing.
- Demoulding is quick and easy. It is carried out either by manually gripping the products from the top of the plate or by pushing the silicone from the back of the plate – either manually or by automation.
- In the case of demoulding by automation, please use compatible demoulding pokers so as not to cut the silicone. Do not hesitate to contact us!
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE
Maé will provide all the recommendations for use upon receipt of your order (temperature, storage, cleaning, instructions for first use, etc).
ADVANTAGES OF SILMAE OVER OTHER SILICONE MOULDS
- Longevity : Silmaé are designed for intensive use and have a long lifespan.
- Resistance to extreme temperatures : the range is suitable for baking up to 280°C and deep-freezing in mechanical refrigeration down to -40°C or by cryogenics down to -100°C with certain safeguards.
- Food grade, especially for fatty products: few manufacturers of silicone moulds offer food grade. Maé does.
- A team that listens to you : the Maé team is at your disposal to answer your questions and accompany you in the use of your Silmaé.
- Quality guarantee: The silicone is platinum-catalyzed. Platinum is a rare and precious natural chemical element, particularly stable and heat resistant. Platinum silicone is used in medicine for its purity; it is non-toxic, stable, odourless, non-stick, hydrophobic and sterilisable. It is also bacteriostatic, meaning that bacteria do not grow on its surface. At Maé, silicone is not catalysed with peroxide. 100% quality guarantee for the food, cosmetics and industrial sectors.
* consult us for the conditions of use